uvglo

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It's. Amazing! :giveup:

Can you make more fo TEA, Tinnitus, and Onion Girl? Plz :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RainingOnMe

maybe they don't have Temple... but they still have some unreleaseds from AP, just like they had Brooklyn Nights

Brooklyn nights was the only one, sis :/

Brooke Hoegan

Brooklyn nights was the only one, sis :/

there are people who used to hack Gaga's email in early ARTPOP days, they had some demos that actually ended up on the album (like MJH demo) - I think it's sooo impossible they had "bad luck" and hacked only songs that made it to the album

I'm not providing receipts tho - just my observations ;)

RainingOnMe

there are people who used to hack Gaga's email in early ARTPOP days, they had some demos that actually ended up on the album (like MJH demo) - I think it's sooo impossible they had "bad luck" and hacked only songs that made it to the album

I'm not providing receipts tho - just my observations ;)

I myself am a living receipt with knowledge all about this :emma:  

all that was in her email was the applause concept demo and MJH demo from ARTPOP era. I leaked them on my soundcloud.

Brooke Hoegan

I myself am a living receipt with knowledge all about this :emma:  

all that was in her email was the applause concept demo and MJH demo from ARTPOP era. I leaked them on my soundcloud.

I also heard smth about MANiCURE and GUY demos hacked from her back then and they're nowhere to be seen...

nevermind, I kinda understand that people are protective of it and their tactics of saying "we don't have anything, everything was already leaked" because it prevents people like me from unnecessary moaning - I really can understand that, especially when we had latest album from her not that long ago

but must it mean people are gonna leak what they have in 15+ years as an act of mercy ? like some Madonna demos from RoL era that leaked recently ? the fact is, every Gaga fan lives for her music and it's painful to know those songs exists somewhere, are 99% sure great as hell just like Brooklyn Nights is, but you're just forbidden from hearing it by her greedy record label

and I'm really not putting the blame on fans who have more access to her music because it's her label's fault from the very beggining - but having already leaked material only in a small group of people for a couple of years is not quite ok too, if you know what I mean

RainingOnMe

I also heard smth about MANiCURE and GUY demos hacked from her back then and they're nowhere to be seen...

nevermind, I kinda understand that people are protective of it and their tactics of saying "we don't have anything, everything was already leaked" because it prevents people like me from unnecessary moaning - I really can understand that, especially when we had latest album from her not that long ago

but must it mean people are gonna leak what they have in 15+ years as an act of mercy ? like some Madonna demos from RoL era that leaked recently ? the fact is, every Gaga fan lives for her music and it's painful to know those songs exists somewhere, are 99% sure great as hell just like Brooklyn Nights is, but you're just forbidden from hearing it by her greedy record label

and I'm really not putting the blame on fans who have more access to her music because it's her label's fault from the very beggining - but having already leaked material only in a small group of people for a couple of years is not quite ok too, if you know what I mean

but no, literally everything that was available has leaked now :emma:  the only reason brooklyn nights leaked was because gaga gave it to her friend that was also a fan and he betrayed her :emma:  

Brooke Hoegan

but no, literally everything that was available has leaked now :emma:  the only reason brooklyn nights leaked was because gaga gave it to her friend that was also a fan and he betrayed her :emma:  

she gave it to him with the stems ? :emma:

she's very generous if so, if only she didn't forget about vocal stems, cause it's hard to filter them out from the chorus :cryga:

also, you're sure she doesn't have more of those 'friends' ? :green:

RainingOnMe

she gave it to him with the stems ? :emma:

she's very generous if so, if only she didn't forget about vocal stems, cause it's hard to filter them out from the chorus :cryga:

nope, the stems were retrieved months later (still 2013) not from gaga :x

Brooke Hoegan

nope, the stems were retrieved months later (still 2013) not from gaga :x

wow, you're like walking gaga-pedia  :duck:

is she really that willing of giving her material away to the fans and it's only the label that stops her, as she tells us ?

does she have more of those "unfaithful friends" ? :green:

sorry to bother you that much, I'm just so curious of that matter :messga:

and you're incredibly patient :sweat:

RainingOnMe

wow, you're like walking gaga-pedia  :duck:

is she really that willing of giving her material away to the fans and it's only the label that stops her, as she tells us ?

does she have more of those "unfaithful friends" ? :green:

sorry to bother you that much, I'm just so curious of that matter :messga:

and you're incredibly patient :sweat:

And no, it was only one time. Those 2013 selfies that 'leaked' were also included in what she sent to the person

And no, it was only one time. Those 2013 selfies that 'leaked' were also included in what she sent to the person

The selfies are from the 2013 iCloud hack which is also where the Applause demo came from?? 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Archived