Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

TEMPLE - Fanmade Cover

uvglo

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

The selfies are from the 2013 iCloud hack which is also where the Applause demo came from?? 

What iCloud hack??? There was never an iCloud hack???

2013 selfies leaked through brandon on twitter who betrayed Gaga and sent out those ARTPOP outtakes by inez & vinoodh (which have leaked by now) along with those selfies. The Applause came from her Gmail which Burim hacked into in 2009.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What iCloud hack??? There was never an iCloud hack???

2013 selfies leaked through brandon on twitter who betrayed Gaga and sent out those ARTPOP outtakes by inez & vinoodh (which have leaked by now) along with those selfies. The Applause came from her Gmail which Burim hacked into in 2009.

Not trying to be rude rly but if you're trying to say he had it since 2009, the Applause demo is 2012/13 and you can tell because Helen Green is talking at the end. The selfies came from haus of retrograde on tumblr because they weren't being traded fairly and when I got them originally I was told it was the iCloud hack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

RainingOnMe

Not trying to be rude rly but if you're trying to say he had it since 2009, the Applause demo is 2012/13 and you can tell because Helen Green is talking at the end. The selfies came from haus of retrograde on tumblr because they weren't being traded fairly and when I got them originally I was told it was the iCloud hack. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

What? :rip:  

Burim hacked it in 2009, and then he emptied the inbox and then years later my friend got into it, which had those ARTPOP era tracks. And sis, I am haus of retrograde :rip:  Those old pictures came from Gaga's email though, those were all outtakes from the fame monster super deluxe book:

gagareviewpic1.gif

The 2013 selfies however came from a fan which Gaga sent them to. Whoever you got them from didn't know **** about them, as they got into wrong hands 3 months ago (hacked from an email of my other friend).

Burim hacked it in 2009, and then he emptied the inbox and then years later my friend got into it, which had those ARTPOP era tracks. And sis, I am haus of retrograde :rip:  Those old pictures came from Gaga's email though, those were all outtakes from the fame monster super deluxe book:

gagareviewpic1.gif

The 2013 selfies however came from a fan which Gaga sent them to. Whoever you got them from didn't know **** about them, as they got into wrong hands 3 months ago (hacked from an email of my other friend).

Fair enough! My bad :rip:

Brooke Hoegan

gagareviewpic1.gif

is it that project that was supposed to be called "Lady Like" ?

also, do you think there are any chances Gaga will ever repurchase her tracks from Interscope and when they will finally be all hers, release them ?

RainingOnMe

is it that project that was supposed to be called "Lady Like" ?

also, do you think there are any chances Gaga will ever repurchase her tracks from Interscope and when they will finally be all hers, release them ?

What project? those old photos which I leaked on tumblr last month were just outtakes from TFM super deluxe book. And those interscope tracks are under her rights.

It's. Amazing! :giveup:

Can you make more fo TEA, Tinnitus, and Onion Girl? Plz :giveup:

I'll see what I can do :hor: Anything specific you'd like?

Brooke Hoegan

What project? those old photos which I leaked on tumblr last month were just outtakes from TFM super deluxe book. And those interscope tracks are under her rights.

no no, I was talking about the whole TFM super deluxe project, but nevermind

but aren't they stopping her from giving out her unreleased material ? so you want to say, she's not doing anything with all those tracks right now because she simply doesn't want to give them to us ? :emma:

RainingOnMe

no no, I was talking about the whole TFM super deluxe project, but nevermind

but aren't they stopping her from giving out her unreleased material ? so you want to say, she's not doing anything with all those tracks right now because she simply doesn't want to give them to us ? :emma:

I don't know that, but if she could, she would. 

Brooke Hoegan

I don't know that, but if she could, she would. 

she has all the rights to them and she wants to give them, but she can't... she really is a strange person, isn't she ? :hunty:

anyways, thanks for your patience, you are a very kind person and I had so many questions :laughga:

TimisaMonster

I'll see what I can do :hor: Anything specific you'd like?

Give us the Aura single cover we never got plz :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived