Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

TEMPLE - Fanmade Cover

uvglo

Featured Posts

tumblr_nqz6vl15P61s9b90to1_540.jpg

My first Gaga edit in a while! It took me 3 days to make mostly because I used like 5 different variations of the same photo and merged them together since all we had were sh*tty scans. The background photos are an alternate Birth Of Venus painting and a Michelangelo sculpture. I felt like they represented sanctity and feeling safe with somebody, which is apparently what the song is about according to Gaga.  I hope you guys like it.  Maybe one day we'll get to use it :messga:

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

:hunty:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Brooke Hoegan

it looks nice

but, can those hoarders already leak it ? it's been 2 years ffs :saladga:

RainingOnMe

it looks nice

but, can those hoarders already leak it ? it's been 2 years ffs :saladga:

the #1 mistake this fanbase assumes is that hoarders have everything, which isn't true.

Mariann

It looks great. I hope too that there will be a reason to use it. Who knows. :giveup: 

isnt it funny that people make covers for songs that we havent even heard a second of ^^

OT: i like the cover

Brooke Hoegan

the #1 mistake this fanbase assumes is that hoarders have everything, which isn't true.

maybe they don't have Temple... but they still have some unreleaseds from AP, just like they had Brooklyn Nights

darkchylde

Love it, the painting you chose is one of my favorite interpretations of the Birth of Venus.

Archived