Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Fergie showing off vocal range in studio vid

Hellspont

Featured Posts

artpopmess

The fact that the lead single of the album she is apparently still recording came out 8 months ago

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Ray of Light

Too bad her music could give Katy's Grammy nominations a run for their money 

r82a.gif

Hellspont

The fact that the lead single of the album she is apparently still recording came out 8 months ago

That single was terrible, hopefully this means the album won't be bad.

artpopmess

That single was terrible, hopefully this means the album won't be bad.

Yeah it was pretty awful, much like Gwen's

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Kermit

need that BEP comeback more than her next album tbqmfh

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Gohan

She needs to make bops like when she was with BEP (even though her vocals were disastrous during The Beginning World Tour) but with her new vocals :hunty:

She's improved so much! I remember she used to sing like a chicken dying from menopause in The Dutchess era

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Hellspont

She needs to make bops like when she was with BEP (even though her vocals were disastrous during The Beginning World Tour) but with her new vocals :hunty:

She's improved so much! I remember she used to sing like a chicken dying from menopause in The Dutchess era

I always thought she had a beautiful voice during her earlier years with BEP but she just tried too much and it sounded strained, but it sounds like shes gotten more control over voice over the past months :party: 

Gohan

I always thought she had a beautiful voice during her earlier years with BEP but she just tried too much and it sounded strained, but it sounds like shes gotten more control over voice over the past months :party: 

Yeah, her voice

It was amazing during 2002-2006. I don't know what happened after that, but I can recall reading somewhere that she used to smoke and drink whiskey before concerts and when she was writing lyrics (for inspiration, I think). Maybe that damaged them :(

Can't wait for her new stuff!

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

GagaMyBlood95

Her voice is really amazing, hope she's making some good music for us :party: 

Psychedelic

Her voice is very powerful, and she has technique most of times... I dont know why she f*cked up so bad at the superbowl

Archived