💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Once Upon A Time Reveals First Look Of Emma Swan(Spoiler)

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Warning-If anyone hasn't watched season 4 yet,i suggest they better leave this thread rn :emma: 

“Every part of her is fighting her dark urges,” executive producer Edward Kitsis told Entertainment Weekly. “What happens when [the darkness] mixes with the lightest magic of all, and will Emma have the strength to fight it?”

As Emma—or, The Dark Swan—wages an internal war between the darkness and light, Merlin will launch his own mission to liberate her from the internal evil. As Kittis put it: “The quest for Merlin is the quest to free Emma.”

1371-1372-ouat-8889-morrison-once-022-14

1371-1372-ouat-8889-morrison-once-01-142

not sure if thread-worthy or not but these photos got me so excited and i wanted to share it with u guys :wao: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

i'm so here for Emma turning dark the whole season :cryga:

she probably will be dark for the first 12 episodes and for the rest of the season they'll go with an entire new plot :deadbanana:

Carmex

Am I the only one getting BTVS teas from the first photo?

Anyway these photos look SICK and I'm so ready for Emma to be the dark one! They've teased us with this idea long enough.

FFXSoul91

she probably will be dark for the first 12 episodes and for the rest of the season they'll go with an entire new plot :deadbanana:

I actually kind of feel like Emma being the dark one will be the main arch for the season, much like finding the author was for season 4. Other than that, the first part of the season will be based on Camelot and there will be a separate plot for the second half.

yASSsss

I actually kind of feel like Emma being the dark one will be the main arch for the season, much like finding the author was for season 4. Other than that, the first part of the season will be based on Camelot and there will be a separate plot for the second half.

i didn't know they were going for Camelot in season 5 :omg:...

Archived