Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't think Madonna won with Gaga.

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Sia Daily

Just an opinion and to clarify I love both artists but when I look at Madonna's career, one person who really riled her is Gaga. The indirect quotes or shady comments during interviews (mainly in 2012 with the promo of MDNA, Ellen show, the reductive comment etc).

The fact Gaga never really replied only fueled it even more (but obviously good for gaga in dignity purposes). But when those photos of Gaga and Katy with Madonna were uploaded, it was like it had all come full circle, and basically it seemed to me that up until that point, the reason why Madonna was being so shady is because she was threatened.

And I am so glad our Gags kept silent throughout (except in that interview last year I think when she said something about "I think she's mad that I'm not bothered" or whatever the comment was).

I know this is probably a pointless point and it's not flamebait or whatevs, it's a general observation that should teach us all.

medoner da quen? u must be fekin jkin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Prepare for lock kids 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Iwontell

Everything is fine now, let's leave it in the past and move on...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Vernier

Omg it's 2015, does anyone really still care

BnHQRoH.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

bionic

I thought Gaga had talked about it many times on social media/to fans at shows. :emma: 

buy bionic

SissyFromSpace

is this still 2012? do people still care about this stupid "feud" ?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

monketsharona

Honestly I'm pretty sure they talked about it in private and made up. Maybe fans are not enough mature to do so but those women clearly are

Gaga is not the kind of girl to invite someone who hates her to her party and take a pic holding her in her arms. They moved on. I think everybody should too. 

At first, it seemed like she won. Madonna fans celebrated.

But time showed that Madonna turned out to be the loser.

Gaga, a girl half her age took the higher road and delivered a quality jazz album and won a Grammy, while Madonna flopped with her desperate and dated sounding pop record. Madonna is now the laughing stock of the media and the industry, while Gaga's respect is rightfully growing. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Goldfish

At first, it seemed like she won. Madonna fans celebrated.

But time showed that Madonna turned out to be the loser.

Gaga, a girl half her age took the higher road and delivered a quality jazz album and won a Grammy, while Madonna flopped with her desperate and dated sounding pop record. Madonna is now the laughing stock of the media and the industry, while Gaga's respect is rightfully growing. 

what utter nonsense 

I invented post-its

elijahfan

Right. But I think it would be wrong to say that Gaga wasn't bothered at all. She was for sure extremely pissed by the BTW / EY situation, and the fact Madonna fueled the issue (with her live mash-up especially).

Red

Except Gaga has talked about the Madonna shades a lot of times :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived