💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"Out of Control" on a future album?

Delete

Featured Posts

Delete

Would you be here for a re-worked, and re-written (Not the Chorus/First Verse) version of "Out of Control" on a future Gaga album? Personally, I would. Not only is it extremely infectious, but it has a animalistic s-x appeal that's erotic and intriguing. It's one song that never feels dated to me. It could be modern or from a decade ago. 

Anyway, I'm not one for rehashed songs on a NEW album, but we haven't even heard half of this song...so it could be both fresh and nostalgic if released. 

Thoughts? 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red

We all would love it but let's be honest: it's not happening 

large.gif

YCHofficial

Out Of Control, Animal & Rockshow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacklistedd

Nope. Let it go. I think its catchy and all but it sounds like the past, a reflection of the time it was recorded in and something that I can't relate to Gaga at all anymore. I'd prefer it to finally just leak in full.

Angel Down

When I first listened to Out Of Control I didn't believe how possibly could a person create SUCH A MASTERPIECE and NOT include it in an album. #JusticeForOutOfControl

Red

There's better unreleased songs than OOC

Well, I agree. I think I'd rather listen to a re-worked Greatest (without Cher) or the full Earthquake before it became FOHL

honza

Well, I agree. I think I'd rather listen to a re-worked Greatest (without Cher) or the full Earthquake before it became FOHL

:legend: 

Honestly why is everyone so obsessed with OOC? :laughga: I'd much prefer to get a studio version of Princess Die or full (artRAVE remix) Partynauseous

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

blacklistedd

Don't care for Greatest but Earthquake has always been one of my top favorite unreleased tracks. Its the smash that never was imo.

Oh Well is amazing. Im kind of astounded it didn't make the cut yet Brown Eyes and Again Again did. Fooled Me Again is better than both as well like wtf.

Red

Don't care for Greatest but Earthquake has always been one of my top favorite unreleased tracks. Its the smash that never was imo.

Oh Well is amazing. Im kind of astounded it didn't make the fun yet Brown Eyes and Again Again did. Fooled Me Again is better than both as well like wtf.

Gaga has so many unreleased gems, it's so unfair

kim-cry-face.jpg

blacklistedd

Gaga has so many unreleased gems, it's so unfair

kim-cry-face.jpg

And idk how you feel about Changing Skies but im in love with it. Autotune and all.

monsterdreams

Yas pls with: NOBTR, Brooklyn Nights, Princess Die, Animal, The Greatest Thing 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Red

And idk how you feel about Changing Skies but im in love with it. Autotune and all.

There's a fan-made remix that slays lives :gaga: 

Archived