Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TMZ accuses Paris Hilton of FAKING her panic attack during planecrash prank

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

"Paris Hilton is a better actress than we thought ... we've learned she was totally in on the "near plane crash" stunt.

TMZ has obtained a document prepared by the Egyptian production company behind the prank. Turns out Paris wasn't their first choice. The company sent the offer to the reps of other American celebs back in March, offering them big money to participate in the prank.  

The document states, 'We will act as if something is going wrong and ask all passengers to jump off the plane!!! Of course everyone will panic, we'll be having skydivers in disguise with us on board.'"

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/02/paris-hilton-dubai-plane-crash-prank-fake-contract-million-dollars/#ixzz3eqIfeb6B

TMZ, SYD :saladga:

Pablo

:saladga:

I don't know what to believe. Does Paris really need this kind of publicity that she faked all this? 

Don't visit my profile

Red

Prank shows are fake?????? :OOOOOO

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Laceface

I also thought it was. Do you think her people would let that happen without her knowledge? They'd be fired on the spot and she wouldn't have reacted like she did :rip: 

Supersonic

:saladga:

I don't know what to believe. Does Paris really need this kind of publicity that she faked all this? 

She doesn't. TMZ is just being sh*theads all over gain :saladga:
Because let's be honest, her acting skills are mediocre at best, she didn't get that Golden Rasberry nom for nothing, I doubt she could pull off such a convincing performance. And I doubt she would waste years of secret acting training just go show off in an egyptian prank show. :saladga:

Didymus

TMZ?

If that document isn't published, it's fake. Easy as that.

Giorno Giovanna

tell this to the one user who said

"I know my Paris, she isn't that good as an actor"

but tbh, it seemed really authentic to me, I believed in her expressions being real

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Valextra

I never thought it was real, a person can have a heart attack or a serious shock with faint and health consequences in a situation like that, I really doubt that they would have taken that risk, especially the people from Paris team. 

nikola

If this was fake......it would be really sad.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived