💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

30th anniversary of "Back to the Future" - July 3rd

ck105

Featured Posts

Has it been 30 years already?  Great Scott!  Still a great film that has held up well.

Back_to_the_Future.jpg

RegiRey

when is the exact year that comes out in the movie? I know he travels to 2015 but what is the actual date?

Haroon

I still haven't seen this :omg: I had a friend 10ish years ago that would keep mentioning and recommending this movie to me but I never got around to actually watching it. Is it as good as they say? :confused: 

RAMROD

when is the exact year that comes out in the movie? I know he travels to 2015 but what is the actual date?

October 21 2015

edit:

hqdefault.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Bromance

I still haven't seen this :omg: I had a friend 10ish years ago that would keep mentioning and recommending this movie to me but I never got around to actually watching it. Is it as good as they say? :confused: 

OMG, yes!!!  You have to see this awesome movie!  Add it to your Gaga Daily movie night!   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

October 21 2015

Yep!!  The best thing about it all is that the Chicago Cubs win the World Series!  They're not doing too bad this season so imagine if that movie was a self-fulfilling prophecy??  I would be slayed for life because I'm a die-hard Cubs fan!!   :party:

VTV

yeah i miss this. me and my sister watched the trilogy for the first time last month and we're both slayed

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Bad Bromance

yeah i miss this. me and my sister watched the trilogy for the first time last month and we're both slayed

Yeah, the trilogy is pretty good to watch in one night.  I did that this past winter.  :yes:

VTV

1980's classic good. if your a 21st century kid, u might not enjoy the last part but the storyline will keep you thirsty. its really cool. i recommend u watch it

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived