💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

POLL : Which seasons of AHS are the best ?

Brooke Hoegan

Poll is excluding season #1   

43 members have voted

1. 1. In which order do YOU recommend watching AHS seasons for the 1st time ?

• 2. Asylum < 3. Coven < 4. Freak Show
    • 2. Asylum < 4. Freak Show < 3. Coven
    • 3. Coven < 2. Asylum < 4. Freak Show
    • 3. Coven < 4. Freak Show < 2. Asylum
    • 4. Freak Show < 2. Asylum < 3. Coven
    • 4. Freak Show < 3. Coven < 2. Asylum

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

I liked the first one best, then Coven, Assylum and Freak Show :yes: 

Azor Ahai

1>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3>4

tl;dr The 2 first seasons are amazing horror Tv mini-series. The last 2 have major plot problems (two many villains , two many good guys , "something bad is going to happen" foreshadowing ALL THE TIME , then let down in the end.

Brooke Hoegan

as I watch what's happening in the poll, and what in the comments, I have an impression that some people chose the exact opposite of what they wrote in the comments :laughga:

SissyFromSpace

watch them in order

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Asylum>Freak Show>Murder House>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Coven

In my opinion, MH & Asylum have better story lines and everything in those seasons have purposes for being there. Way more planned then the next two.

Freak Show & Coven are more fun seasons. Covens characters are really well done but the story line is VERY, VERY weak and overall the season lacks a lot. I might be one of the only ones who prefers Freak Show. I think it is the most enjoyable to watch. Like if I was going to sit down and watch one season in one day I would choose Freak Show. It is very colorful and a lot of the story lines are pretty good. There is something about it that is just easy to watch.

TheFamousLM

I'd watch them in order but my favourite is Asylum :legend:

Coven is the worst one tbh

Haroon

Even though the stories aren't really linked at all (besides one tiny bit connecting 4 and 2) I'd say just watch them in order anyway :laughga: Even if the characters the actors play are different, it's fun to see the different characters they've played as the years have gone by in our time :yes: 

I enjoyed Murder House and Coven the most I think, Asylum and Freak Show are joint 2nd for me. Ugh actually it's hard to rank them, I like them all in different ways :dies: Coven's more like Gossip Girl which is interesting, and then Asylum is probably the darkest, Freak Show is shocking in the best ways, and Murder House is a great story overall - they all have something to offer :party: 

Nicole

Watch them in order. They all have different strengths and weaknesses which makes it impossible for me to choose a favourite from a specific criteria. If you're looking for horror, go for Murder House or Asylum (more creepy that one) if you're looking for light horror with elements of humour watch Coven first. If you want mess watch Freakshow first.

In terms of my own taste in film/TV I'd go for Murder House/Asylum (can't choose) --> Coven --> Freakshow

Archived