💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Yes/No:: Gaga & Max Martin?

Miley

Featured Posts

Miley

I mean think about it.

Max Martin is probably the biggest producer out there atm. If you listen to 1989 Blank Space voice memo, Taylor came up with the melody, the lyrics and the click-sound, Max Martin only helped with the pop production. 

I mean we got almost Katys whole discography, like Roar/Dark Horse, Taylor Swift, most of Red and 1989, Demi's new song, Break Free and Problem with Ariana. 

I mean if TAYLOR could go from country to Max Martin I'm sure Gaga could create magic with another Swede like Max Martin (RedOne is from Sweden)

Imagine Shellback, Tove Lo and Max Martin in the studio. No one would be safe. Not even Adele.

Would you be here for it?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium

No :wtf:

She needs to stay away from these big name producers. She needs to focus on creating arty experimental bops that show people she's more than just generic trash like certain other female singer-songwriters.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Valextra

No, he's working with too many people and a lot of his songs sound the same. 

Didymus

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

SlaeUrAnus

Yes and no.

I love it when Gaga is in control of her work both from a songwriting and producing perspective. 

In my messy era.

I don't see why he couldn't produce a few songs. She's Lady Gaga, not Bjork :green: She already makes normal pop music :green: 

Mess @ all the people acting like it would suddenly make Gaga more generic to work with prominent song producers :green: 

TimisaMonster

No... his sound and work have made up the most basic pop songs recently...no thx

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Spyro

We were saying the same thing about Will.i.am (I think we forget about this sometimes) with similar answers to the ones we're seeing now, yet he produced one of the best songs on ARTPOP.

Spyro the Dragon

SissyFromSpace

If that happens GGD will have to stop calling Perry "basic"

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived