Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My favourite "The Fame" songs are the most underrated?

Kate Bush

Featured Posts

Kate Bush

for me I think the best songs in "The Fame" are

- I Like it Rough
- Disco Heaven
- Beatiful Dirty Rich
- Money Honey 
I just love Gaga's voice on those and lyrics are just too perfect and I like how some of these gives you a 70's/80's RocknRoll/Synthpop vibes

tumblr_lmyq0mLlzB1qkrirro1_500.gif

NOTE: I like poker face, paparazzi..etc too but I prefer these :hunty:

Head Empty

Disco Heaven is also one of my favorites :legend:

The only 'The Fame' single that I really care for is Paparazzi, and after that Disco Heaven is probably my top song :flutter:

You're saying I Like It Rough and Disco Heaven are better than Godarazzi? Fcuking bye :saladga:

blacklistedd

Disco Heaven and I Like It Rough are definitely underrated by the fanbase and I think they're both dope.

Disco Heaven is one of the album highlights imo.

Andreyw

You're saying I Like It Rough and Disco Heaven are better than Godarazzi? Fcuking bye :saladga:

If you have different taste , that doesn't mean you have to make a reply like this, lol. You can't objectively tell which song is better (or album , music in general) as long as you like something and someone else likes something else :saladga:

Kacey Elizabeth

Paper Gangsta >>>>>> everything 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kate Bush

yes 100% better

tumblr_m2dxecWcQH1qkrirro1_500.gif

SlaeUrAnus

Excluding Paparazslay and Poker Fave; Paper Gangsta and I Like it Rough are bops. 

In my messy era.

Paper Gangsta & Paparazzi for me

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Kate Bush

Disco Heaven and I Like It Rough are definitely underrated by the fanbase and I think they're both dope.

Disco Heaven is one of the album highlights imo.

yes indeed. Disco Heaven gives me some ABBA "Voulez-Vous" :Jase:

Kacey Elizabeth

yes 100% better

tumblr_m2dxecWcQH1qkrirro1_500.gif

Nooooo:rip:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

blacklistedd

Paper Gangsta & Paparazzi for me

Eh Paper Gangster is a monster favorite for sure. I'd never say its truly underrated, but I think it does get lost in the shuffle when people look at her entire discography. But when it comes to The Fame specifically i'd say Paper Gangster is a typical favorite.

blacklistedd

The truly underrated song other than Disco Heaven though is its sister Retro Dance Freak. I think its one of the cooler songs from The Fame era but its universally panned by the fanbase lol

Archived