Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna surpasses 100 million singles certifications (US)

Curunir

Featured Posts

Curunir

http://riaa.com/newsitem.php?content_selector=newsandviews&news_month_filter=7&news_year_filter=2015&id=FAE95C1E-058E-1015-245D-7B24DCA68041

She's the first artist to do so :worship:

"The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) today announced that Rihanna has surpassed more than 100 million Gold & Platinum song certifications, elevating her to number one on RIAA’s list of artists with the most Digital Single Awards and making her the first and only artist to surpass RIAA’s 100 million cumulative singles award threshold.

Rihanna’s Westbury Road Entertainment LLC/Roc Nation/Def Jam career song certifications span 37 separate titles released during her decade of music making, and include a 9X multi-Platinum award for “We Found Love,” 6X multi-Platinums for “Stay,” “What’s My Name” and “Only Girl (In The World),” plus a 2X multi-Platinum for new song “FourFiveSeconds,” a Platinum for “Bitch Better Have My Money” and many more."

When will our faves? :cryga:

monsterdreams

Impressive 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

LaMaisonGaga

Yaaas congrats Rih! Perfect! Just a day before her big MV release :legend: 

lamaisongaga.com

Emvee

Y'all say you're not here for charts but you criticize interscope on a daily about stupid certifications that nobody cares about lol

Curunir

Y'all say you're not here for charts but you criticize interscope on a daily about stupid certifications that nobody cares about lol

100 million song certifications is not something I would call stupid :flop:

LePetitGAGABLover

She has like seven albums:saladga:, of course she would be the first one to achieve it :laughga:

OT: Slay me queen:proud:

She has like seven albums:saladga:, of course she would be the first one to achieve it :laughga:

oh hush. Give credit when credits due you bitter ass 

LePetitGAGABLover

oh hush. Give credit when credits due you bitter ass 

There, I changed it:kisses:

Tropico

The most iconic singles artist of our time :applause: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived