Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hot 100: Selena Gomez's "Good For You" debuts #9, #1 Digitally (179K sold)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

Is the link broken ?

All I get is this :

Access denied

You are not authorized to access this page.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fizzy

Is the link broken ?

All I get is this :

Access denied

You are not authorized to access this page.

its private yet. But it is #9. Found out from ATRL

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Bette Davis

If I recall correctly I remember reading this about Selena's new album:

“Think Lady Gaga’s ‘Born This Way’ meets Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Stronger’. Selena’s new music vibe is all about self empowerment."

Then she releases a song about being objectified and submissive :saladga: Selena is such a mess I can't even take it.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

MonsterOfSpain

Amazing song, especially the version with Rocky

Is there another one? 

EDIT: Oh you mean the one in the video

eifulien

That song really surprised me. Selena had always delivered sth catchy and good to listen for lead singles but that song drew inspiration from a bored s-xiness. She sounds as if she is struggling. It plainly sucks. :duck:

Edit: Before you drag me, I just want to say it is better than what's ruling the chart rn. Them Trap queens and cheerleaders are one of the most cringeworthy well "songs" in recent memory. 

Fizzy

The lead track from Gomez's upcoming album, "Good" debuts at No. 1 on Digital Songs, becoming her, and A$AP Rocky's, first leader on the list. (It's the first No. 1 starter on Digital Songs since Swift's "Blank Space" in November.) The song arrives with 179,000 downloads sold, Gomez's best sales week ever for a song. It also begins on Streaming Songs at No. 27 (4.5 million) and, as previously reported, on Pop Songs at No. 21; it ranks below Radio Songs with 25 million in listenership. Helping push its streaming totals and overall buzz, its official video premiered June 26.

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived