💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Based on true act: 127 Hours

brainrotator

Featured Posts

brainrotator

Based on true incident movie 127 hours were formed. James Franco really made this movie live with his actions. You can only imagine what could happen to anyone while doing canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah. Every minute was hard for him. This really shows true spirit of a mountain climber or we can say a true sportsman. Please do share your views about movie, by chance; you have not watched it yet. I strongly recommended you to watch it. I have found one like to watch 127 Hours Movie http://hashmov.com/watch-127-hours-2010-online

http://trailerweb.tumblr.com/

Didymus

Welcome to the forum & congrats on your first post.

Pure Adrenaline

good foruming

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Brad

Yall so mean. :sick: 

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your stay! 

I personally loved the movie! The only part I couldn't stand was when he was cutting his arm off and he caught a nerve and it made that horrible noise and... ugh.. I'm getting lightheaded just thinking about it. :wtf:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

HausOfNena

I personally loved the movie! The only part I couldn't stand was when he was cutting his arm off and he caught a nerve and it make that horrible noise and... ugh.. I'm getting lightheaded just thinking about it. :wtf:

Same :cryga: 

AbuHassan1992

I personally loved the movie! The only part I couldn't stand was when he was cutting his arm off and he caught a nerve and it make that horrible noise and... ugh.. I'm getting lightheaded just thinking about it. :wtf:

wooooord son

Kulture Kiari

That was the whole point of the movie and the reason it was made :smh: 

Anywho, back OT: Welcome to GGD. I haven't seen the movie, but have heard rave reviews about it. I read a whole article on the real guy tho; such a strong man tbh. 

Brad

That was the whole point of the movie and the reason it was made :smh: 

Anywho, back OT: Welcome to GGD. I haven't seen the movie, but have heard rave reviews about it. I read a whole article on the real guy tho; such a strong man tbh. 

tumblr_m219f5kCmn1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Kulture Kiari

tumblr_m219f5kCmn1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

:awkney: Where have you been? You literally had to been living under a rock to not know that the whole movie is based on that incident. You don't even have to watch it. It's like eating a hamburger and saying it was good, but I didn't like the fact it had meat in it. The whole movie basically shows what led up to that incident. 

retroglamx

So James Franco also cut his hand? Like forreal? :green: JK.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Brad

:awkney: Where have you been? You literally had to been living under a rock to not know that the whole movie is based on that incident. You don't even have to watch it. It's like eating a hamburger and saying it was good, but I didn't like the fact it had meat in it. The whole movie basically shows what led up to that incident. 

Okay, while I was joking when I posted that because that is a big part of the movie, that's not ALL the movie is. I was simply poking fun at the fact that you said that's what the movie was and then you went on to say you haven't even seen it.

tumblr_lu7e6qyc3O1r2l73so1_500.gif

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Bad Bromance

Based on true incident movie 127 hours were formed. James Franco really made this movie live with his actions. You can only imagine what could happen to anyone while doing canyoneering alone near Moab, Utah. Every minute was hard for him. This really shows true spirit of a mountain climber or we can say a true sportsman. Please do share your views about movie, by chance; you have not watched it yet. I strongly recommended you to watch it.

This is one movie that is on my "to watch" list but haven't gotten around to it yet.  I don't know why since James Franco is one of my favorite actors rn. 

By the way, welcome to GagaDaily!   :hug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived