šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the current pop climate favour Gaga's next era?

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

No solid pop songs, no iconic artists are out right now. Pop rn is taking a rest from having a lot of hits, (blank space, anaconda, etc.)Ā 

Katy's not releasing music untilĀ 2016/2017 probably, a lot of the pop girls seem to be taking breaks off rather than creating new music

I reckon this will leave a lot of room for gaga to grab the GP's attention with whatever music she releases (anything she releases is gonna be good). All these factors could potentially be a recipe for a really iconic era? idk just my thoughts, i know it's hard to predict bc we have no hints for her next era but seeing Pop in 'sleep mode' is making me hopefulĀ :wao:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone's going to have messy comebacks all at once like in 2013. Bookmark meĀ :flirt:

Yves

Hopefully. She can write hits but will she execute plans on promoting it well? Let's hope that she had let the light in.

Ā 

Ā 

:green:Ā 

Haroon

I thought Miley and Katy and Taylor are all releasing in 2016? :confused:Ā 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Everyone's going to have messy comebacks all at once like in 2013. Bookmark meĀ :flirt:

ikr! I hope everyone doesnt comeĀ at us all at onceĀ :laughga:

Koreku

There's definitely lessĀ pressure for a comeback with competition, now that we've seen more A-list artists 'flop' (katy, rihanna). I really think gaga's going to do something very different from traditional popĀ next era, so there's definitely room for her.Ā 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

OBEY

Since Gaga will release her single in like beginning or midĀ 2016, watch out, every other pop girl will have the time to prepare their eras and it will be 2013 all over again.

Yves

Adele will be back, so no.

Y'all better hide your faves in the basement. Adele will slay dem hos.

Bellatrix

Katy's not releasing music untilĀ 2016/2017 probably, a lot of the pop girls seem to be taking breaks off rather than creating new music

So is Gaga.

ARTPOPdidntflop

So is Gaga.

Katy said she's taking a big break. So it will be towards the end of 2016, not the beginning

Bellatrix

Katy said she's taking a big break. So it will be towards the end of 2016, not the beginning

There's no confirmation Gaga will release in the beginning of 2016 either :emma:

Ā 

ARTPOPdidntflop

There's no confirmation Gaga will release in the beginning of 2016 either :emma:

Ā 

If she's in the studio since beginning of the year thenĀ it could be likely. She's always writing songs so all she has to do is produce them

Bellatrix

If she's in the studio since beginning of the year thenĀ it could be likely. She's always writing songs so all she has to do is produce them

Absolutely, it is possible but it's far from decided so don't hold your breath

Archived