Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Gaga brought the title Monster Ball Tour back?

Navy

Featured Posts

iMonster

the ball title is a part of the Lady Gaga brand, it was never argued that people exclusively go to her tours because of the ball name, but that it is something that instantly identifies the show as a Lady Gaga show. Therefore it contributes to her brand's identity, and in turn, her ticket sales.

Not true at all. 

What makes a Gaga show "Gaga" is . . . . well, her name. Ultimately the biggest thing about her "brand" is Lady Gaga not Ball

The Monster Ball tour was a great sequel to The Fame Ball because both albums were connected in my opinion. After that it was just "ok." I don't have a problem with it either way though. As long as I can get tickets and see her perform live the tour could be called "Monster Ball 56" and I'm there. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not true at all. 

What makes a Gaga show "Gaga" is . . . . well, her name. Ultimately the biggest thing about her "brand" is Lady Gaga not Ball

The Monster Ball tour was a great sequel to The Fame Ball because both albums were connected in my opinion. After that it was just "ok." I don't have a problem with it either way though. As long as I can get tickets and see her perform live the tour could be called "Monster Ball 56" and I'm there. 

I never said ball was the most relevant or recognizable part of her brand, just that it is relevant and recognizable. y'all need to learn to read smh

T7lDqjsB.jpeg

Yall might not like it but let me get my hit thread in relation to the iconic monster ball one of the greatest pop tours of well... All time :legend:

iMonster

You're contradicting yourself though. . . here's what you originally said:

it was never argued that people exclusively go to her tours because of the ball name, but that it is something that instantly identifies the show as a Lady Gaga show. Therefore it contributes to her brand's identity, and in turn, her ticket sales.

I never said ball was the most relevant or recognizable part of her brand, just that it is relevant and recognizable. y'all need to learn to read smh

You never said ball was the most relevant but you're alluding to the fact that it's recognizable when it comes to Gaga WHICH is still a push, no matter how you word it. That's all I'm saying. Gaga will sell tickets if the tour had no name. 

Using "Ball" doesn't add anything to her brand at all and that's something only fans notice. 

You're contradicting yourself though. . . here's what you originally said:

You never said ball was the most relevant but you're alluding to the fact that it's recognizable when it comes to Gaga WHICH is still a push, no matter how you word it. That's all I'm saying. Gaga will sell tickets if the tour had no name. 

Using "Ball" doesn't add anything to her brand at all and that's something only fans notice. 

identifiable brands make for more brand loyalty, it's proven fact. stop trying to argue textbook business practices.  :pole:

iMonster

identifiable brands make for more brand loyalty, it's proven fact. stop trying to argue textbook business practices.  :pole:

I'm well aware.

Though in Gaga's case "Ball" just isn't that big of a deal. Now if the word was "Monster" then sure. But "Ball" relevant and recognizable for Gaga's brand . . . . absolutely not. 

Kulture Kiari

What the hell is up with these threads lately? Yall have a lot of free time!

No! I dont want a past accomplishment brought back to present time only to get botched like Farrah's lips. Leave the past success alone and give new fresh ideas with different titles. 

Gaga, please release something new. We are dying here! ?

Kulture Kiari

What? Ball is not part of Gagas brand tho. Everyone uses Ball, even before Gaga. Gaga's name is the brand. The concert tickets will sell with or without the Ball part. :smh: 

RAMROD

IDK, delends on what she will bring to the show with that name.

Shr surely cannot use the same concept and tracklist anymore by now.

If the.premise is good, then it will be good no.matter what.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TEANUS

Talking about the title of the artRave, I always thought the ARTPOP tour should've been called "The artBall Tour". It's short, it has the trademark, includes part of the title, and would reference the main theme of ARTPOP, bringing art into pop music.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

AIex

What about Gaga stepping out of the box and calling it the Balls Balls Balls Ball Tour.

Like Boys Boys Boys but... better. :flirt:

The male backup dancers could grind on eachother nude while Gaga sings and dances in front of the stage. :pole:

VTV

*New Album Title* Ball Tour

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived