Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Gaga brought the title Monster Ball Tour back?

Navy

Featured Posts

There are a myriad of aspects to her brand and her touring brand that do not revolve around using Ball in the title. Her talent and ability to put on a ****ing show comes to mind. Whoever is going to buy tickets to her tour is going to buy tickets to her tour. The fans put way too much influence and emphasis on ball association. like end the madness, end it now. stop the ignorance. start creativity. lets start a revolution. Gaga is listening. lets create the conversation.

Literally just please read the full page I linked before trying to debate it further. It explains the importance of brand awareness.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Literally just please read the full page I linked before trying to debate it further. It explains the importance of brand awareness.

I understand brand awareness. Im not simple minded and its not difficult to comprehend.

However, it does not obligate her or make it mandatory for her to continue using Ball for every ****ing tour. To imply that is ludicrous. If I can make any semblance of an argument here if anything she as a pop star is the brand thats being pushed here, not the tour title. So ball can ultimately be made irrelevant. Its not like Madonna would've needed to brand every tour after The Blonde Amibition tour with Ambition just to keep people buying tickets. Thats ridiculous.

I understand brand awareness. Im not simple minded and its not difficult to comprehend.

However, it does not obligate her or make it mandatory for her to continue using Ball for every ****ing tour. To imply that is ludicrous. If I can make any semblance of an argument here if anything she as a pop star is the brand thats being pushed here, not the tour title. So ball can ultimately be made irrelevant.

the ball title is a part of the Lady Gaga brand, it was never argued that people exclusively go to her tours because of the ball name, but that it is something that instantly identifies the show as a Lady Gaga show. Therefore it contributes to her brand's identity, and in turn, her ticket sales.

Keeping the name is smart business, and if there's one thing to be sure about with Gaga, it's that she's a smart businesswoman. :gaycat:

Now I'm running out of ways to reword these facts so untill you understand what I'm trying to say I think we're done :flirt:

blacklistedd

the ball title is a part of the Lady Gaga brand, it was never argued that people exclusively go to her tours because of the ball name, but that it is something that instantly identifies the show as a Lady Gaga show. Therefore it contributes to her brand's identity, and in turn, her ticket sales.

Keeping the name is smart business, and if there's one thing to be sure about with Gaga, it's that she's a smart businesswoman. :gaycat:

Now I'm running out of ways to reword these facts so untill you understand what I'm trying to say I think we're done :flirt:

Yes but it does not have to continue to be. She can EVOLVE. Her tours can EVOLVE. Theres such a thing as progression. She can continue on with her brand and specifically her touring brand in new and more creative and interesting ways. I literally can't stand that you hold this opinion and we need to end this now because its annoying me. It is not mandatory that she continue to use ball in her tour titles and to imply as such is just stan nonsense not business savvy.

Yes but it does not have to continue to be. She can EVOLVE. Her tours can EVOLVE. Theres such a thing as progression. She can continue on with her brand and specifically her touring brand in new and more creative and interesting ways. I literally can't stand that you hold this opinion and we need to end this now because its annoying me. It is not mandatory that she continue to use ball in her tour titles and to imply as such is just stan nonsense not business savvy.

It's never been said that he has to continue with the ball titles, just that it's helpful to her brand; and that's undebatable. Coca Cola could change their logo tomorrow to a black and white version of ;neyde;, it would be EVOLUTION, but it would be unwide business practice :green:

HANZ

the fact that she still adds Balls in her tours name is a bit "repetitive" let alone name her next tour exactly the same as one of her previous ones

plus she would literally ask to be dragged cause the world would compare the tour to the monster ball

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

blacklistedd

It's never been said that he has to continue with the ball titles, just that it's helpful to her brand; and that's undebatable. Coca Cola could change their logo tomorrow to a black and white version of ;neyde;, it would be EVOLUTION, but it would be unwide business practice :green:

You can't compare Lady Gaga's tour titles to the Coca Cola logo. You just can't. Thats absurd. No no no. End the madness. Start the conversation. Rebel. Revolution. Inspire. Create. Dream.

Dorothy Gale

I'd like her to try something new, the monster ball belongs in the past.

You can't compare Lady Gaga's tour titles to the Coca Cola logo. You just can't. Thats absurd. No no no. End the madness. Start the conversation. Rebel. Revolution. Inspire. Create. Dream.

Why does your post have no content other than a drawn-out no? Also why do you sound like some pretentious Madonna press release 1/2 the time? Granny M is that you? :pole:

If it is you can I have some free tickets to the RH tour? :pole:

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you untill you love me :pole:

blacklistedd

Why does your post have no content? Also why do you sound like some pretentious Madonna press release 1/2 the time? Granny M is that you? :pole:

If it is you can I have some free tickets to the RH tour? :pole:

I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you untill you love me :pole:

Lets start the movement. No balls. No more. Inspire. Bless.

Lets start the movement. No balls. No more. Inspire. Bless.

Or we can have all the balls :flirt: 

blacklistedd

Or we can have all the balls :flirt: 

Unless they're droopy and musky and attached to a man, im not down.

Miel

Not into it, though it's an interesting idea.

It reminds me of when she tentatively title BTWB as: "The Monster Ball 3: The Born This Way Ball in the Electric Chapel"... or something.

3 points in and ready for more

blacklistedd

️Ugh you turds don't get the idea.

i think it would be cool just to continue something amazing - all new but continue what really brought this fanbase together and brought the title of little monsters. 

omg I just realized when I responded to you i was rambling on about the born this way ball when this thread is about the monster ball hahhah you know where my mind is.

BUT my post still kind of applies, the monster ball tour went on even longer then the born this way ball.

Unless they're droopy and musky and attached to a man, im not down.

We can arrange that :gaycat:

Archived