Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What if Gaga brought the title Monster Ball Tour back?

Navy

Featured Posts

For the next tour what if Gaga brought the tour title "The Monster Ball Tour" back? I don't think it's ever been done before where an artist repeats a previous tour title, but the Monster Ball is so iconic to show productions, pop tours, and Gaga in general so I think it would be cool to give another tour the same name then completely revamp it 110% just to like continue the Monster Balls legacy. Idk most people probably won't like the idea, but I think it would be cool - like a Monster Ball Tour: 2016 Edition :legend:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

I dont want it to happen and it won't happen.

Move one from past slayage - we need something fresh.

Iwontell

Nah...why bringing things back when she can just move forward and do something new?

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Thomas P

I like the idea.

How about The Monster Ball 2.0

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

barcodemonster

Maybe a one day thing on TFM anniversary, but Gaga can and will create new and exciting iconic things 

scan my barcode

Bradley

The Monster Ball Tour was about The Fame Monster so unless the album is called The Fame Monster 2.0 why would we need a same title?

LePetitGAGABLover

She needs to bring it to BRAZIL 

BRAZIL

BR

I still cant believe that out of the 203 Monster Ball shows, NONE were held in South America:awkney:

Red

I still cant believe that out of the 203 Monster Ball shows, NONE were held in South America:awkney:

Don't be surprised if she never comes back to SA cause the prices for the BTWB were so high and it flopped hard because of that and they won't make it cheaper so bye Gaga! :kissga: 

Azor Ahai

None in Balkan Europe or Turkey (and other eastern neighbors)  either ! :(

LePetitGAGABLover

Don't be surprised if she never comes back to SA cause the prices for the BTWB were so high and it flopped hard because of that and they won't make it cheaper so bye Gaga! :kissga: 

Mess!!! That BTW Ball date grossed more than 4 million dollars. How is that a flop?:awkney:

Archived