💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton will sue the 'Plane Crash' Pranksters

Coop

Featured Posts

Coop

Paris Hilton is telling business associates ... she will sue the people responsible for putting her on a plane that appeared to be in crash mode ... just to get a rise out of her. 

We're told Paris is furious over the stunt ... in which a TV crew got the pilot to pretend to shut down the engines in her plane, and then nose-dive to the ground. Paris says she was in mortal fear for her life ... something the video pretty clearly shows. 

Our sources say she's "totally freaked out" over flying anywhere ... something she's required to constantly do. She's already called her lawyers to find out who's responsible, and they told her she has a solid case for emotional distress.

Paris tells them she had absolutely no clue this was a prank ... she wasn't in on it. She also doesn't believe anyone in her camp was involved.

An Egyptian TV show host engineered the prank as they flew over Dubai.

And Paris says ... it was a lot worse than it looked on video. She says the plane almost hit the water during the dive and then steeply pulled out of the dive, almost doing a loop as it ascended.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/30/paris-hilton-suing-plane-crash-prank-show-dubai/#ixzz3eajaRNRT

b---h betta have ha money 

I read somewhere that they do pay their pranked guests, they paid her the most actually 

LOL this  racist deserved it. hope she loses 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I read somewhere that they do pay their pranked guests, they paid her the most actually 

So, sorry Paris, but :miley: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AlexanderMagno

It was a terrible prank. This was not for laughs, it was a terrifying experience about being close to death. If she didn't agree, then she's right.

Quasi

I feel so bad for her. :(

She is clearly in an immense amount of distress. It's incredibly sad that we have to resort to scarring someone for life just for the sake of good television. In other words,  yeah damn right those people should be sued. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

SissyFromSpace

LOL this  racist deserved it. hope she loses 

Go back to Tumblr

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

It was a terrible prank. This was not for laughs, it was a terrifying experience about being close to death. If she didn't agree, then she's right.

They apologized to her again that evening after the prank & she seemed cool with it, she actually promoted the show 
Video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=871933366222990&id=547356225347374&_rdr
And the prank was filmed months ago and if she was really pissed she would've sued them back then and if she's doing it rn then sorry she's here for more publicity 

FATCAT

They're about to pay a LOT more, then.

Purr more, hiss less.

TopazBlue

longer video

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

Archived