💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Brooke Candy teases new video

Stephen

Featured Posts

manicholic

good for her but still don't understand why nicola and steven klein devote so much of their time to her when there's no budget or audience for her she must be like really amazing just to be around

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Nicola and Klein are really trying to make her happen, but it's not going to happen. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

nikola

i really like her....but there are like small chances tbh that any of her son will become a hit......

youtubers songs sell more than her

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

SissyFromSpace

good for her but still don't understand why nicola and steven klein devote so much of their time to her when there's no budget or audience for her she must be like really amazing just to be around

Nicola and Klein are really trying to make her happen, but it's not going to happen. 

the pressed have arrived 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Cupid Boy

maybe  her dad has big influential in media & show biz

Staryu

Yesss I've been waiting for so long :wao: 

Y'all can stay mad that Nico is passionate about Brooke and not only Gaga :later: 

maybe  her dad has big influential in media & show biz

Brooke's dad has a lot of money, but she didn't use any of it. She started from nothing. :yes: Those people simply believe in her and Sia does too.

the pressed have arrived 

go back to tumblr.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Tokyo Rose

What do Nicola and Steven care about budget and audience?

They're both multi-millionaire artists, they can do whatever they want

blacklistedd

Visually I think shes stunning, as for everything else I think shes loathsome.

her deleting her twitter didn't help, she had droves of followers and then it went to nothing because she was gone so long.

You act like everyone wants to have #1 hits and sell millions of records, meanwhile people are complacent just getting their voice out there. Maybe your fave should take notes instead of compromising her artistic integrity to cash out.

LoveandMagic

Looking forward to it, Brooke! :party:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived