đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil' Scrappy on Transgenders: "I Don't Want Kids to Do That"

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

:lmao: Is this guy serious? "it's becuase we've given women more power" a mess if I've ever seen one

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

What on Earth is LGBTQTIA :smh:

Might as well add straight people in there too :smh: 

lesbian

gay

bis-xual

trans-xual

questioning (Or queer)

inters-x

as-xual

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

PartySick

I wonder how this rapper feels about his genre being full of d--gs, murder, s-x, violence, gang lifestyle, all the real "hood sh*t" but god forbid some kid who's trying to find out who they are sees someone on TV reassure them and let them know that it's ok to be you.

Get your priorities straight, Lil' Crappy. 

đź–¤

What on Earth is LGBTQTIA :smh:

Might as well add straight people in there too :smh: 

I do think this acronym thing is out of hand, they just keep adding things and everyone uses a different one and it's so confusing :duck: People should just come up with a word that means "non-straights + transgenders".

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sugarfall

I do think this acronym thing is out of hand, they just keep adding things and everyone uses a different one and it's so confusing :duck: People should just come up with a word that means "non-straigts + transgenders".

A lot of people say LGBT+ and I think that's a great one to use.

Tropico

this is honestly the type of thing i was talking about in the PoC thread :emma: in the "hood" you cant be soft and even entertaining the idea of something like transgenderdism(is that the right word?) will never come up.

True. Before rreading yoyour post in th thread, I'd have just called him a dick. But I understand now that when you grow up in the hood, femininity is a terrible trait to have as a man. :yes: 

I don't think that the amount of support one gets would change tho. But the amount of backlash would be to a greater extent if it was a black trans woman.  Currently, with Caitlyn, she is only getting "I don't care"'s and "disgusting"'s from the POC community (as seen with Chris Brown). But if someone who is truly admired in the hood like a big hip hop artist, like Kanye, were to transition,  the backlash would be HUGE from fellow POC.  It's rather sad but very true. 

But I'm unimpressed by the "kids shouldn't do that" s--t.  No one wishes gender dysmorphia onto a child or ANYONE really but I'd much rather a child transition their s-x to align with their gender than a child kill themselves due to gender dysmorphia.  He sounds very ignorant on the matter. 

I do think this acronym thing is out of hand, they just keep adding things and everyone uses a different one and it's so confusing :duck: People should just come up with a word that means "non-straigts + transgenders".

That's what queer means. :emma: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

A lot of people say LGBT+ and I think that's a great one to use.

That's good too. Just please don't be like LGBTFIEWLUHOEWIGFLEWIFB when some people aren't quite even sure what "bis-xual" means (and some people even get mad for that)

That's what queer means. :emma: 

Okay so just say "queer", don't add ten million letters that no one knows what they mean to the acronym :rip: 

Mister Gaga

You shouldn't teach **** to your children, man.

You should tell them that no matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life; they're on the right track, baby, they were born to survive

Tropico

Okay so just say "queer", don't add then million letters that no one knows what they mean to the acronym :rip: 

Yes using the term queer is easier but it's about being inclusive. As-xual,  inters-x and other people who don't just fall into the LGBT category obviously don't appreciate being left out for the sake of making it easier to remember for the masses. It wouldn't kill for people to learn about a few more s-xualities which don't fit into the gay and straight binary. This would solve the erasure problem in the community. 

PartySick

Yes using the term queer is easier but it's about being inclusive. As-xual,  inters-x and other people who don't just fall into the LGBT category obviously don't appreciate being left out for the sake of making it easier to remember for the masses. It wouldn't kill for people to learn about a few more s-xualities which don't fit into the gay and straight binary. This would solve the erasure problem in the community. 

It's difficult to educate people who still think being gay isn't even a thing, just a gross choice :fail: 

But, I agree

đź–¤

Kulture Kiari

Um the star from oitnb says hi.

And thats as stupid as saying i dont want my kida to see black people because they might want to turn black :awkney: be free and be whoever you want to be.

Then come up with something more inclusive than queer :duck: I agree with you, I just think it is quite impractical in the daily life being like "LBGTQTIA", and a lot of people even use different acronyms than that with other s-xualities and it would be nice to have a term that unifies and simplifies everything. I don't mean to say some s-xualities matter more than others.

Tropico

:lmao: Is this guy serious? "it's becuase we've given women more power" a mess if I've ever seen one

OMG :eww: meninists. :eww: Even worse.  :eww: 

inuborg

My god he's so stupid 

"I love peeing standing up, I love swinging" 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived