Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil' Scrappy on Transgenders: "I Don't Want Kids to Do That"

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

*Lil Scrappy wants you to know that he has no problem with the LGBQTIA community, but one thing is for certain: he doesn't want children to grow up seeing such things and having their minds swayed to follow suit.

"I don't want little kids to be on that s***," the Love & Hip-Hop star firmly states. With news of Caitlyn Jenner's s-x change in the media just about every day, Lil Scrappy hopes that kids will not be persuaded and wants them to "stick to what you [were] made to be."

Scrappy also feels as if this another "racist situation.""If a Black man [were] to do that, come on, man, you [are] ruined." Though he believes "men wanna be women" due to the higher power they've received over the years, if a Black man were to do it he strongly believes he wouldn't get as much support as Caitlyn - he even goes on to add that Black men may even get assassinated for such thoughts.

drag him on twtter:

https://twitter.com/reallilscrappy

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this Lil and why does his opinion should matter?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Who is this Lil and why does his opinion should matter?

hes a southern rapper from the projects.

with where he grew up i wouldnt expect him to be very accepting of LGBT

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

manicholic

I think the best thing for the world is to not give people like this any energy or recognition,

And not even post things like this on here, he just doesn't deserve it

Our energy should be spent on those who are supportive and positive 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

hes a southern rapper from the projects.

with where he grew up i wouldnt expect him to be very accepting of LGBT

I see. I actually suspected so with this "I don't have a problem with the community but...." 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

SonOfAphrodite

Uggghhh people need to learn that kids don't just become persuaded to a certain s-xuality :saladga:

The ignorance is strong with this one :saladga:

I think the best thing for the world is to not give people like this any energy or recognition,

well then you're just hiding from the reality which is a lot of people like this exist.

maybe take this opportunity in figuring out how you could work towards changing his opinion? 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

this is honestly the type of thing i was talking about in the PoC thread :emma: in the "hood" you cant be soft and even entertaining the idea of something like transgenderdism(is that the right word?) will never come up.

Caesium

What on Earth is LGBTQTIA :smh:

Might as well add straight people in there too :smh: 

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

The Child

I can't like your post so I just want to quote to say I agree with your post. :kissga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Robotboy

well no one WANTS to be transgender. but good to know what you think :neyde:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Vernier

Stay irrelevant and worry about your ignorance. The kids will be fine

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

The Child

well then you're just hiding from the reality which is a lot of people like this exist.

maybe take this opportunity in figuring out how you could work towards changing his opinion? 

I think as we've seen before, he'll change his opinion if we actually do not start a argumentation with him, this always goes nowhere.

And if we keep on acting nicely towards him and have discussions with him about transgender to solely educate him on the subject then he may become tolerant.

He's just against it cause he doesn't understand it, people tend to be afraid of the unknown.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived