💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry on the cover of FORBES (in a money suit)

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

kizurl

She is a great businesswoman no doubt. But whats the point of having so much money if youre not respected as an artist? Js tho.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with what she said though. If this was a man no one would say anything. Women seem to be taught to be ashamed of pointing out their success or taught to not be the boss. Good for her. I don't think she's bragging or anything with this. 

People saying she's bragging as if she went to Forbes like "I'm rich, put me in your cover" and not the opposite.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Jjang

The cover is very appropriate, I love the vibes its sending :dies: Its very look at me, the girl you constantly call out for being a childish flash in the pan posing as this sophisticated influential woman on none other than forbes magazine.

Morphine Prince

People saying she's bragging as if she went to Forbes like "I'm rich, put me in your cover" and not the opposite.

Lol exactly. THEY asked her to be on it and she had the CHOICE of doing it or not and decided to be brave. I see nothing wrong with this. 

JEWRJEWR

She is a great businesswoman no doubt. But whats the point of having so much money if youre not respected as an artist? Js tho.

ouch

Fear, she's the mother of violence

When I read the title of the thread I was ready to bash her but after reading what she said I kind of agree with her. She worked hard and earned her success. 

Is bashing KP something some LMs still seriously do? y'all make us all look a mess :awkney: 

Y'all that are hating should probably go outside for once and see what fresh air feels like :awkney:

While you're outside you can go buy Prism at your local music store :lolly: 

Not that Katy would need your coins anyway, obviously :lolly: 

Kacey Elizabeth

QUEEN! She's a force to be reckoned with! I'm so proud of how far she has come!

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

A lot of people (the ones who actually have listened to all her albums in full, have done their research about her, watched her interviews, watched most of her performances if not all of them, etc.) do respect her as an artist. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

CannaeDrive

The power of boobz tho. Good for her I guess, I hope she enjoys that status while she can.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Is bashing KP something some LMs still seriously do? y'all make us all look a mess :awkney: 

Y'all that are hating should probably go outside for once and see what fresh air feels like :awkney:

While you're outside you can go buy Prism at your local music store :lolly: 

Not that Katy would need your coins anyway, obviously :lolly: 

All fan bases will bash an artist.  It's inevitable, just like how other fan bases still bash on Gaga. :lolgaga:

yASSsss

She is a great businesswoman no doubt. 

more like her team members are great business man/woman :hunty: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

ARTPOPdidntflop

CAPITALIST KWEEN.

YAS HOARD MONEY TO THE %1, TAKE IT FROM THE PEOPLE I LIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEE

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Archived