đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry on the cover of FORBES (in a money suit)

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kacey Elizabeth

Money doesn't buy talent. That's a very subjective and extremely temporary title. Yes, money's awesome, millions of dollars even more, but if as a singer, actor, model, professional, etc, that's your only motivation, then what's the point of your career? 

That's true that money doesn't buy happiness. However, Grammys =/= talent, creativity, and quality of your work. I mean, Baha Men, Kanye West, Paula Abdul, Lorde, The Black Eyed Peas, Macklemore, and Skrillex (just to name a few) have Grammys, whereas Bob Marely, Kate Bush, Diana Ross, Patsy Cline, Lana, Buddy Holly, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Freddie Mercury, Tupac, and Led Zeppelin never won and don't have a Grammy. I think that proves my point.

Katy makes music and is an artist and musician because she loves what she does and creates. She is devoted to her music and art and she has a connection with us (KatyCats) and she continues to interact with us and make her relationship with us stronger. She probably loves and enjoys being rich and earning money, but it is definitely not her main intention and goal in the music industry. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

wahkeenasitka

F*ck. Katy Perry eats Taco Bell....... 

she needs to hire me to  make her homemade organic /paleo breakfast burritos

LoveandMagic

This would be a good cover if it wasn't for the lighting. I think it makes her look washed out. 

But slay. #BeProud #GetDemCoins

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

RainingOnMe

I won't rly deny that she's successful, but she seems to buy a lot of it. :messga:

Congrats to her tho :applause:  

Alcina Dimitrescu

People here get bent out of shape if Katy is criticized, but Gaga is free game. 

Cry more

jkm4tIY.gif

Kacey Elizabeth

I won't rly deny that she's successful, but she seems to buy a lot of it. :messga:

Congrats to her tho :applause:  

I want to see your receipts. :later:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived