Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Rihanna and Mayweather’s BET Domestic Violence ‘Joke’ Is Disgusting

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

Squidward T

Why is it bad if men abuse woman but woman abusing men is not only ok but comedy, abuse is abuse. A lot of people have a perception that men cannot be victims, its a disgusting double standard. :crossed:

blacklistedd

I know very little about Mayweather so was he accused of domestic violence? Are they accusing Rihanna of poking fun at domestic violence for being the one that tied him up? I don't understand and don't have enough patience to sit through what I imagine is a holier than thou sjw-esque video.

blacklistedd

Why is it bad if men abuse woman but woman abusing men is not only ok but comedy, abuse is abuse. A lot of people have a perception that men cannot be victims, its a disgusting double standard. :crossed:

I see your point of view and I don't disagree about the double standard. But I don't think this particular incident is anything to cross your arms at or ramble about.

Quite honestly people are just so obsessed with finding something triggering or offensive these days. Its really all about context, personal history, etc. Rihanna being a victim of domestic abuse herself has more validation in making any sort of statement serious or not in regards to domestic abuse than someone who does not. And many arguments can be made its not one dimensional and I see your point. I just idk, people have sticks up their ass and as much as im for progression and standing up for bull**** I just can't stand this constant need people feel to call someone out for being triggering/offensive. Its like enough already, just ****ing living your life and do the best you can. You can't live in a bubble and expect never to be offended, life doesn't work that way. If some celebrity posted something on twitter or wore something to an awards show that bothered you or blah blah blah just don't ****ing pay attention. Move on. Get a life.

And if you respond to this with some lengthy pretentious socially conscious wannabe response im not reading it nor am i responding. I actually refuse to even re-enter this thread because I do not want to fall into an argument on the subject of social issues. It gets too messy and pisses me off quite honestly. If you don't though, I still won't re-enter this thread. Moving on.

No deal deal. Maybe Rihanna doesn't want to play the "poor little victim" role which is kind of uncool and demeaning (despite SJW best efforts to make it fashionable).

How arrogant to tell someone who was battered how they're supposed to play the victim properly.

Archived