💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Rihanna and Mayweather’s BET Domestic Violence ‘Joke’ Is Disgusting

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

I'm cringing so much right now with this video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:saladga:

mucinex

rihanna glamourizes pimping and domestic violence in her song Bitch Better Have My Money so I cannot believe she could be such a hypocrite 

Iwontell

Wow...I started the video ready to say that ppl were overreacting, but...the whole thing IS really uncomfortable...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Babel

Perez Hilton tweeted about it :bye:

Rihanna was a victim and wanted to raise awareness about the issue. It's not like she (the victim) was being abused by Mayweather (the supposely abuser), it was the other way around.

Bebe

Do we know this is about domestic violence though? I thought the joke was "Floyd Mayweather is this hard, undefeated boxer but Rihanna is the boss and ductaped his mouth shut".

It was a staged incident like the money throwing incident.... Both to promote her video for BBHMM where she kidnaps a woman?

I didn't get anything about domestic violence from this....

Dominic

That is pretty bad, I hadn't seen the whole thing until now. 

I I think it's because he has been convicted of domestic violence and now he is sat there laughing and joking about it. Personally to me that doesn't show remorse but hey, I don't know them. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

AM98GJ

I do understand where they're coming from tbh, I just don't understand the humour in the joke but I'm also not necessarily offended. But I do think it was in bad taste 

GagaMyBlood95

I don't think it should be funny and this joke wasn't necessary tbh.

if you follow boxing you know floyd talks a massive amount of $hit and is cocky as hell.

it looks to me like its a joke about his loud mouth being annoying :smh: but i didnt watch the show or anything so w/e :laughga: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

ARTPOPdidntflop

idgi....

How is rih being problematic? she taped his mouth lmfao :giveup: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Gianni Versace

Do we know this is about domestic violence though? I thought the joke was "Floyd Mayweather is this hard, undefeated boxer but Rihanna is the boss and ductaped his mouth shut".

It was a staged incident like the money throwing incident.... Both to promote her video for BBHMM where she kidnaps a woman?

I didn't get anything about domestic violence from this....

that was my interpretation.

Redstreak

Yas The Young Turks :legend: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived