💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Throwback: Sam Smith ran to Lady Gaga

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Sorry if wrong section but I thought this was more about Sam so I put it in Entertainment. Move this thread if necessary.

0:15 He just won an award and he was so humble. That moment just put a smile on me when I saw him acting so shy in front of Katy Perry. I also like how Katy Perry acknowledges him with a nod. She was acting like a sister to him, I can sense that she was really happy for him. Imagine you getting acknowledged by Katy Perry, how wonderful is that?

0:20 Artists who win awards usually hug celebrities around him/her and then go up on stage to receive the award. But he fcking ran to Lady Gaga who was sitting on the other side. This might just be a small move but it just looked so significant to me. I was thinking in Sam Smith's perspective and I knew how he e-mailed Gaga and expressed his love for her. They even had a small conversation pre-Grammy. But they never really met  each other before. So basically the moment Sam won his first Grammy award was also his first time meeting Gaga face to face when Gaga gave him acknowledgment.

I fcking screamed when I saw him ran to her. He should have given  her a shoutout. :fat:

Didymus

Omg I never knew that :rip: I had to watch it twice to see what you meant.

That's so sweet :nick:

monketsharona

that was so cute ! ^^ I really hope they'll work together one day. 

Tropico

Awwww how cute. :nick: 

he was snatching wigs that night andhe's still so humble.  :nick: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

mister max

that little ran and wave tho

:rip:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bradley

**** the cameraman for not zooming in on that precious moment :giveup: 

I was like 

" :neyde: fck you camera"

Bradley

Is there no alternative camera view from the audience one or whatever? 

I'm not sure but I didn't put effort into finding it.

Laceface

I'm not sure but I didn't put effort into finding it.

It's okay, I'm sure it'll surface at some point. They usually have reaction footage as well don't they? 

Babel

Did they purposely put Gaga and Katy on opposite sides in the front row?  :fat:

8OLErEP.jpg

Edit: Also, Gaga seems to be the only one standing up. Mother Monster always showing support. :nick:

Curunir

i love how EVERYONE is there, like katy perry in the first row, then you've got taylor swift onstage and he chooses to run to lady f*cking gaga in front of all those a-list celebrities :worship:

LePetitGAGABLover

Did they purposely put Gaga and Katy on opposite sides in the front row?  :fat:

8OLErEP.jpg

I think it was just fate tbh:usrs:

On one side, a talented, Grammy-winning, artistic versatile singer while on the other side, well, you know:hunty:

Archived