💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gay Bonnie and Clyde

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I was reading a thread on 200k money or something and this movie came into my mind. 

The absolute best gay Bonnie and Clyde movie ever! Get ready for subtitles.  

Burnt Money

Plata Quemada

burnt_money.jpg

tumblr_mupqjmVSc01szfjpho1_500.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

I never understand why they are glamorised rho, they were criminals and unlike Zorro at that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

I never understand why they are glamorised rho, they are criminals and unlike Zorro at that.

It was a great movie. LOL not all good movie characters are good. The Godfather movies aren't exactly filled with heroes either.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD

It was a great movie. LOL not all good movie characters are good. The Godfather movies aren't exactly filled with heroes either.

Yes, I mean the real person, I guess some sees them as rebel heroes or something like that.

Anyway, will search for the film.

I think Amazon will have this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JusKeepBreathin

Yes, I mean the real person, I guess some sees them as rebel heroes or something like that.

Anyway, will search for the film.

I think Amazon will have this.

Oh yes...its based on a true story. I forgot to write that in the original post.

Archived