Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy Azalea Blames Britney Spears for 'Pretty Girls' Not Being a Hit

Stef

Featured Posts

OBEY

Cheerleader, arguably the worst song of 2015, says hi

i said IF the song is floppy.

If Cheerleader is a hit, clearly people like the song. People didn't like Pretty Girls, that's all.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Though shading the pop star you feature on one of her songs is not very smart.

*Iggy AzaleaĀ is back on social media, and it's safe to say she angered a few people with her remarks during a Twitter Q&A with fans about the lack of chart success with her Britney Spears collaboration "Pretty Girls." (The tune peaked at No. 29 on theĀ BillboardĀ Hot 100.)

Responding to a fan's remarks that "Pretty Girls" "flopped a little bit," Azalea said it was out of her control, noting that she was just a featured aritst and without support from Brit, there was only so much she could do.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

MESS :rip:Ā 

Ā 

She didn't even lie tho, Britney is so frustrating at times, releasing singles and not promoting them. Imagine our frustration if Gaga done that :omg:Ā Ā 

Ā 

G.U.Y says hi

HighwayGuy

It flopped because the song is bad and everyone hates Iggy ATMĀ 

Britney doesn't have much to do with it, if it was destined to slay it would have slayed without promoĀ 

Vernier

Well she spoke the truth a bit, Britney did not promote,Ā buzzsingles need promotion tooĀ  :hunty:

But the song would have flopped regardless, it's just not a good song

qhywVdr.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Hexxx

Britney or Iggy?Ā 

Britney

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

iAstroLeo

Well, if they had released a new song and not something that we all heard being overplayed on the radio last summerĀ :hunty:

PopBitch

The song is pure crap. Ā It's an embarrassment, really. Ā ButĀ manyĀ pop stars drop singles without heavy promotion anyway unless right before an album drop. Ā It was always going to be dead in the water, because it's bad.

Stef

G.U.Y says hi

Given the circumstances it was let slip, but consistently releasing and not promoting. Work Bitch, Perfume, BJ Album and now PG

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Bellatrix

well i agree wih her....Britney just didnt want to promote it cuz she is lazy.....tragic if u ask me.....i think Iggy would be here for promoting the **** out of that song tbh

Lazy? Try busy.
It's not tragic. I don't think Britney is releasing music with the reason to promote and get huge hits.
Now she probably just releases music for her fans and don't care that much if it doesn't reach #1.

nikola

Lazy? Try busy.It's not tragic. I don't think Britney is releasing music with the reason to promote and get huge hits.
Now she probably just releases music for her fans and don't care that much if it doesn't reach #1.

i am sorry....butthis song was made to be #1......thats why she aded Iggy into itĀ 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

blacklistedd

Lazy? Try busy.It's not tragic. I don't think Britney is releasing music with the reason to promote and get huge hits.

I agree, she is busy. Not tragic. I agree with that. However, I disagree with everything else.

Britney purely releases music for promotion, hits, and for her fans. Thats Britney Spears. Pretty Girls didn't smash because its not very good and because of the Iggy feature. I seriously can't stress that enough because an Iggy feature is not going to get anyone to the top of the charts anymore. If she'd featured someone else or just done it solo I think the song could've performed slightly better, but at the end of the day its just not all that great anyway so its hard to say how it wouldve done sans Iggy.

Archived