💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy Azalea Blames Britney Spears for 'Pretty Girls' Not Being a Hit

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

*Iggy Azalea is back on social media, and it's safe to say she angered a few people with her remarks during a Twitter Q&A with fans about the lack of chart success with her Britney Spears collaboration "Pretty Girls." (The tune peaked at No. 29 on the Billboard Hot 100.)

Responding to a fan's remarks that "Pretty Girls" "flopped a little bit," Azalea said it was out of her control, noting that she was just a featured aritst and without support from Brit, there was only so much she could do.

MESS :rip: 

She didn't even lie tho, Britney is so frustrating at times, releasing singles and not promoting them. Imagine our frustration if Gaga done that :omg: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Well they're both to blame, technically moreso Britney because it IS her track after all. But the thing is they didn't do additional promo because the song was kind of just dead from the start. Not to mention Iggy Azalea is a pop pariah at the moment, having her as a feature is a guaranteed flop. I think Britneys team may have been dumb enough to let an Iggy collab happen and then release it, but they were savvy enough not to push it once they realized there was nothing to benefit.

nikola

well i agree wih her....Britney just didnt want to promote it cuz she is lazy.....tragic if u ask me.....i think Iggy would be here for promoting the **** out of that song tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Caesium

Britney's controllers are just too busy to input the binary codes to make Britney promote. Synchronising her lips with her old songs is a task hard enough as it is.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Paper Gangsta

I thought she left twitter :rip: 

she didn't left it forever. She just wanted some break from it

Hexxx

should have collabed with lil kim or azealia or something

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

OBEY

If the song is floppy, it might just flop, that's all.

Sometimes promotion can't help a sinking ship.

tumblr_mvwl5o272V1r4mgcko2_250.gif

Paper Gangsta

Britney or Iggy? 

Stef

If the song is floppy, it might just flop, that's all.

Sometimes promotion can't help a sinking ship.

tumblr_mvwl5o272V1r4mgcko2_250.gif

Cheerleader, arguably the worst song of 2015, says hi

Signature loading… 👹🖤

SlaeUrAnus

The song is a complete mess.

The audio is some bubblegum crap and the video is poor. No wonder it flopped.

In my messy era.

blacklistedd

Either of those two would have been a more interesting/buzzworthy choice for a feature. Iggy is a pariah at the moment and should've been avoided by an artist like Britney who has struggled on the charts for the past few years.

Archived