šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NBC FIRES Donald Trump for racist remarks, Miss USA dropped from broadcast

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Bye, pendejo.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

RAMROD

Oh my my

tumblr_nivhv27cjQ1tvkgeto1_500.gif

:lmao:Ā :lmao:Ā :lmao:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

theMonster5

Mr. Trump really messed up big time with these awful words about illegal immigrants. Maybe he was referring to this article that said 68K illegals with criminal records was released.Ā Also, he may have read this article too that said 95% of deported has a criminal record.

But he was wrong for calling people rapists and murderers. Yes, there are some illegal immigrants that are rapists andĀ murderers but that may be less than 2% of them so the other 98% just want a better life. He should just talk about how the illegal immigrants are breaking the laws and using millions of gallons of our water each day, using our tax money for schooling and healthcare. That would help win some votes with the legal immigrantsĀ that are affected negatively by the illegal immigrants.

Ā 

blacklistedd

He should just talk about how the illegal immigrants are breaking the laws and using millions of gallons of our water each day, using our tax money for schooling and healthcare. That would help win some votes with the legal immigrantsĀ that are affected negatively by the illegal immigrants.

Ā 

**** yourself white b---h is all that needs to be said to him.

Archived