💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NBC FIRES Donald Trump for racist remarks, Miss USA dropped from broadcast

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The Republican presidential candidate found himself left out in the cold by NBCUniversal Monday. In an official statement, the company cited Trump's recent statements about Mexican immigrants. 

"They are bringing d--gs and they are bringing crime and their rapists," he said during the announcement of his presidential campaign. 

That was too much for NBC.

"At NBC, respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values," the statement reads. "Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump."

As CNN's Brian Stelter noted, Trump's upcoming Miss USA pageant, set for July 12, won't be airing on NBC. Celebrity Apprentice, the modern incarnation of Trump's once-huge reality hit The Apprentice, won't star Trump or feature him as a producer.

Read more: http://mic.com/articles/121531/nbc-dumps-donald-trump-from-its-programming?utm_source=policymicTBLR&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social

monsterdreams

Good he's a horrible man imo 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Alien Tulip

That's good for him because that comment was unnecessary and disgusting. I lost a lot of respect for him. He may be a good businessman but comments like that just don't fly away like paper so therefore it's good he got fired. 

Kacey Elizabeth

Great! He is a disgusting and nasty scum and deserves all the worst for his vile and racist statements.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Morphine Prince

He has always been disgusting. He is racist trash. First Univision (part of NBC) boycotted him. Glad NBC as a whole decided to drop him. 

I hope this doesn't make him a martyr and gains popularity among the idiotic racist conservatives who think illegals are raping their children and shoving crack up their ass and actually vote for this guy. 

NewYorkCity

Slay. :legend: 

Focus on fixing your hair and stop throwing **** through your mouth. 

Vernier

The fact that it took this long is a mess in itself. He has been a bigoted mess for years now :smh: Glad something's finally been done tho

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Tropico

Go NBC :applause: 

He'sHe's racist trash and deserves nothing less than being fired for what he said. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

LoveandMagic

What a loser. Never cared for him and his pompous sense of entitlement.

He has always been disgusting. He is racist trash. First Univision (part of NBC) boycotted him. Glad NBC as a whole decided to drop him. 

I hope this doesn't make him a martyr and gains popularity among the idiotic racist conservatives who think illegals are raping their children and shoving crack up their ass and actually vote for this guy. 

Slay. :legend: 

Focus on fixing your hair and stop throwing **** through your mouth. 

The fact that it took this long is a mess in itself. He has been a bigoted mess for years now :smh: Glad something's finally been done tho

Go NBC :applause: 

He'sHe's racist trash and deserves nothing less than being fired for what he said.

Preach!

He's not even much of a businessman. Hasn't he gone bankrupt several times? He's certainly not a "family values" type of guy with his trophy wives and multiple divorces. Let's not forget him trademarking a common phrase like a jerk.

The guy is a jackass of the highest order.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived