Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Monster Ball 2.0 "Telephone" in The Sims 4

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

Here is my recreation of the "Telephone" look from The Monster Ball 2.0. Just to clarify, none of the CC used was created by me, I just use what other people make in combination with my Gaga sim to create the most realistic looking Gaga sim possible. 

tumblr_nqq016ryVI1sondfjo1_540.png

Here is a closeup on her face/makeup from the look. 

tumblr_nqq016ryVI1sondfjo2_540.png

And here is the outfit :) Forgive the terrible photoshop 

:rip: I forgot eyelashes. FML.

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

WhoAskedOpinions

Doesn't look like Gaga, sorry

Is the "Lady is a Tramp" look any better? And you have to remember this was made in a video game with limited content and possibilities. 

Is the "Lady is a Tramp" look any better? And you have to remember this was made in a video game with limited content and possibilities. 

1. Why are you jumping on me?

2. False, CC is everywhere and I've seen Sims look 1:1 like Gaga, go tell that to their creators. 

Bye, you're excessively rude. I know you've put lots of effort in this but have I ever denied this? No. I just said it doesn't look like Gaga to me, that's it. Chill.

MAKE IT WORK

PartySick

Man I tried to make Gagz in the Sims and failed miserably :giveup: 

you did a pretty good job though :party: 

🖤

WhoAskedOpinions

Man I tried to make Gagz in the Sims and failed miserably :giveup: 

you did a pretty good job though :party: 

Thank you! I still have a few things to change over time, but I like it. The lips I made after she got filler, so they may look a little bit too plump ;)

LoveandMagic

Here is my recreation of the "Telephone" look from The Monster Ball 2.0. Just to clarify, none of the CC used was created by me, I just use what other people make in combination with my Gaga sim to create the most realistic looking Gaga sim possible. 

tumblr_nqq016ryVI1sondfjo1_540.png

Here is a closeup on her face/makeup from the look. 

tumblr_nqq016ryVI1sondfjo2_540.png

And here is the outfit :) Forgive the terrible photoshop 

:rip: I forgot eyelashes. FML.

why?! Why did I use up all my "likes"?!!

Seriously though :whitney:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

WhoAskedOpinions

why?! Why did I use up all my "likes"?!!

Seriously though :whitney:

aww thankyou <3 likes don't really matter to me much so don't worry ;)

Tropico

2. False, CC is everywhere and I've seen Sims look 1:1 like Gaga, go tell that to their creators. 

Bye, you're excessively rude. I know you've put lots of effort in this but have I ever denied this? No. I just said it doesn't look like Gaga to me, that's it. Chill.

how on earth is he being rude? He literally asked a question and you snapped. :wtf:  

And it does look like Gaga. Just a sad Gaga. The hair and face remind me of Elle 2009. 

702bdbca515d01c9de5b7685a8fb401d.jpg

and the outfit is perfect.

Well done OP :applause: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

WhoAskedOpinions

how on earth is he being rude? He literally asked a question and you snapped. :wtf:  

And it does look like Gaga. Just a sad Gaga. The hair and face remind me of Elle 2009. 

702bdbca515d01c9de5b7685a8fb401d.jpg

and the outfit is perfect.

Well done OP :applause: 

I definitely see her sadness in it. I guess I need to pull up the corners of her mouth (smart idea, thanks for the feedback) :) and so does the hair! Haha I was really limited for the perfect "yellow" hair XD but that pic might be a look I have to recreate! I think I have enough content to make it look good :)

NewYorkCity

Great job!! :party: I really like how she looks, maybe (idk if it is possible) you could make the hair more yellow? Because it was yellow on tour! It is like the most significant thing on her look that makes you think about TMBT inmediatly!

you are the only one being rude.

WhoAskedOpinions

Great job!! :party: I really like how she looks, maybe (idk if it is possible) you could make the hair more yellow? Because it was yellow on tour! It is like the most significant thing on her look that makes you think about TMBT inmediatly!

you are the only one being rude.

Unless I photoshopped the color in there isn't a way for me to make it more yellow :( Because there are premade color swatches I had to work with what they had. I picked the one that I think looked best, but I wish I could've customized it completely like in TS3. Thanks for the compliment tho :)

LaMaisonGaga

Very nice work! Glad to see another Gaga simmer on here!

FYI: you can get amazing Gaga Sims 4 cc on ommosims.tumblr.com!

lamaisongaga.com

Archived