💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Nicki Minaj & Jeremiah - New Song "Angel"

Navy

Featured Posts

SEVDALIZA

I don't really like it. The production feels very outdated, the song itself is extremely cheesy and ,in my opinion, Nicki's verses have seen better days.

operating from another world

TailoredGuilts

She is a rapper tbh, they usually do more collabs than pop singers..

But yeah, Gaga is really picky when it comes to collaborations :smh: 

It's easier to create a verse from a rapper's perspective...(not throwing shade or discrediting them)... They do certainly have to write it and (should) make it relevant to the song's lyrics and probably the most challenging part is finding a flow and a way to say all of their lyrics and bring a musicality to their verse which I think would be really difficult.

BUT rappers don't generally have to worry about finding and or creating a melody as a typical musician does. I think that makes adding a feature for pop singers harder.

Does that make sense? Hopefully I know what I'm talking about. I'm just a music fan so I'm never sure if I'm using the correct terminology. Don't wanna come off ignorant lol

URFUTUREFAV

It's easier to create a verse from a rapper's perspective...(not throwing shade or discrediting them)... They do certainly have to write it and (should) make it relevant to the song's lyrics and probably the most challenging part is finding a flow and a way to say all of their lyrics and bring a musicality to their verse which I think would be really difficult.

BUT rappers don't generally have to worry about finding and or creating a melody as a typical musician does. I think that makes adding a feature for pop singers harder.

Does that make sense? Hopefully I know what I'm talking about. I'm just a music fan so I'm never sure if I'm using the correct terminology. Don't wanna come off ignorant lol

I genuinely don't want to sound thirsty af but you're (or at least the guy in your avi) like the hottest guy I've seen in ages... Like... wow

People hate what they don't understand.

GagaMyBlood95

Yes, exactly! You made it very clear and I agree with everything you've said :yes: 

TailoredGuilts

I genuinely don't want to sound thirsty af but you're (or at least the guy in your avi) like the hottest guy I've seen in ages... Like... wow

thank you  :hor:

yes that's me... you can follow me on IG if you want... glue222

URFUTUREFAV

thank you  :hor:

yes that's me... you can follow me on IG if you want... glue222

NOW!

URFUTUREFAV

Did you follow?! I'll follow ya back :)

yupp

Archived