inb4 it's from ha new album :wao:

my thoughts exactly

sounds like iamamiwhoami bounty era or Little Boots Nocturnes era :wao:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

She looks pretty but honestly her rich makeover makes her look so boring imo. Her style has no character anymore. Its just non-individualistic glam.

I mean this is glam but with some personality; you can see her freckles, her hair looks more natural. If she did something more like this now with some contemporary alterations (lose the feather and the chucks) I think it'd make a more commanding and dynamic image and would be a better representation of the sort of anti-pop quasi-rebellious spirit that Kesha tries to evoke in her pop music.

kesha-pics-081309-lg1.jpg

as opposed to the lack of identity shown here:

89397f0b4957024d87e4a7c649f909e4.jpg

I mean that could be Aubrey O'Day if I didn't know any better.

Its just funny to me that while shes fighting to be more herself creatively, shes at the same time losing her creative edge image wise. You'd think she'd go for something more interesting now that shes discovered high fashion but instead shes just looking like some random reality starlet.

jorgeropero

She looks like Cher in the first picture, or at least reminds me of Cher for some reason :laughga: Like a cross between Britney Spears and Cher I think :confused: 

But yeah I agree that she looks great, and a great message too :applause: 

it's more like Christina and Cher I think

Giorno Giovanna

She looks pretty but honestly her rich makeover makes her look so boring imo. Her style has no character anymore. Its just non-individualistic glam.

I mean this is glam but with some personality; you can see her freckles, her hair looks more natural. If she did something more like this now with some contemporary alterations (lose the feather and the chucks) I think it'd make a more commanding and dynamic image and would be a better representation of the sort of anti-pop quasi-rebellious spirit that Kesha tries to evoke in her pop music.

kesha-pics-081309-lg1.jpg

as opposed to the lack of identity shown here:

89397f0b4957024d87e4a7c649f909e4.jpg

I mean that could be Aubrey O'Day if I didn't know any better.

Its just funny to me that while shes fighting to be more herself creatively, shes at the same time losing her creative edge image wise. You'd think she'd go for something more interesting now that shes discovered high fashion but instead shes just looking like some random reality starlet.

i understand what you mean, but to me it also sounds like those who are wanting Gaga to stay in her Pokerface era, because that's what she is known for most, like Keshä in this look

both evolved and changed, that's it

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

blacklistedd

i understand what you mean, but to me it also sounds like those who are wanting Gaga to stay in her Pokerface era, because that's what she is known for most, like Keshä in this look

both evolved and changed, that's it

No no not at all. Because with people that want Gaga to stay theoretically in The Fame era they're referring to a very limited scope of looks/aesthetic. They want one thing. When I say I want Kesha to look more individual, im not saying go back to Animal/Cannibal. Im just saying evolve from that aesthetic to something thats also individualistic. That leaves a wide open interpretation. I only referred to that photo because it looks so natural and to me wasn't necessarily the cliche of what she looked like during that era, I wasn't using it as a literal representation of what I think she should look like. Had i used a photo of her with like crazy makeup, a trash bag dress, and glitter all over face then I think what you said would be true.

What we have now is not an evolution of Kesha imo. Its Kesha neutered by rich stylists making her look like random white girl fashion week attendee or a random miscellaneous reality starlet. Thats not really evolution to me nor does it embody her supposed intentions with her music. I mean she looks pretty and all don't get me wrong and at the end of the day its not really about what shes wearing I guess, but idk to me she just looks so dull nowadays. Shes just trying to look pretty, theres no actual style or personality there. But you can all stan for the cliche glam look and act like shes just evolving or something I guess. Its more like devolving imo.

Archived