đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Adam Lambert flawlessly performs Ghost Town live on Trail Blazer Awards

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

https://www.yahoo.com/music/exclusive-preview-watch-adam-lambert-perform-122533063466.html

Flawless performance. Say what you want, but the guy can sing circles around pretty much everyone.

Dude's voice is on point! :legend:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Caesium

I don't know how to feel about him. Like sometimes I look at him and think :wtf: but other times I want him to pink slip me.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

MikeGoneGaga

I don't know how to feel about him. Like sometimes I look at him and think :wtf: 

Agreed. I'm also not sure if he knows how to show off his instrument well enough yet...but I'll take him over Sam Smith any day.

Babel

I never understand why quality songs like this one never get to be really popular. Billboard Top 10 hasn't changed in weeks... people need to expand their musical taste a bit.

Agreed. I'm also not sure if he knows how to show off his instrument well enough yet...but I'll take him over Sam Smith any day.

Nothing against Sam, but I have to agree. Adam is way more talent and I prefer his tone over Sam's.

Archived