8. Britney Spears - $265.7 million

7. Celine Dion - $279.5 million

6. Jennifer Lopez - $301.9million (+1)

5. Katy Perry - $303 million (+3)

4. Taylor Swift - $364 million

3. Lady Gaga - $376 million

2. Madonna - $498 million

1. Beyoncé - $574.5 million

*This isn't net worth, doesn't take into account spending (for example bey was said to be worth 250m this year by Forbes)

source: http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=824787

And what is the source of that thread? The thread itself? What kind of a paradox :laughga:

By SATELITE previously posted but now updated with 2015

To compile our earnings numbers, we talk to industry insiders including agents, lawyers, producers and other experts to come up with an estimate for what each celebrity earned between May 1, 2010, and May 1, 2011. Earnings consist of pretax gross income. Management, agent and attorney fees are not deducted. Online exposure is measured using Google ( GOOG - news - people ). Press mentions come from Factiva, and we use Lexis/Nexis to find out how many times each star was mentioned on television or on the radio. We comb through dozens of magazines from the past 12 months to count how many times each star appeared on covers. Twitter followers and Facebook fans are measured using Twitter and Facebook searches.

I don't know if they are reliable but nobody complained on the ATRL thread

Sunny

By SATELITE previously posted but now updated with 2015

To compile our earnings numbers, we talk to industry insiders including agents, lawyers, producers and other experts to come up with an estimate for what each celebrity earned between May 1, 2010, and May 1, 2011. Earnings consist of pretax gross income. Management, agent and attorney fees are not deducted. Online exposure is measured using Google ( GOOG - news - people ). Press mentions come from Factiva, and we use Lexis/Nexis to find out how many times each star was mentioned on television or on the radio. We comb through dozens of magazines from the past 12 months to count how many times each star appeared on covers. Twitter followers and Facebook fans are measured using Twitter and Facebook searches.

I don't know if they are reliable but nobody complained on the ATRL thread

?http://satelite.com/ ?

I can't find any site about music called SATELITE

I like dancin', and ponies....

Sunny

I don't I quoted the thread

I guess you wanted to say know, but okay :laughga:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Crushing entire careers with only 3 albums slé

Unless you're talking about Katy, Gaga has 5 albums 

The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP and CTC (even if CTC isn't a LG one but a TBLG one)

Archived