đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

FORBES Top 100 highest paid Celebs (Gaga #25) + Forbles Article Abt Gagz

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

I know that there is already a thread about the list but it's not even about Gaga :deadbanana: Here is the link:http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2015/06/29/celebrity-100-the-worlds-highest-paid-superstars-of-2015/?ss=lists

Btw I am surprised that she earned so much money :applause::applause:She is higher than Nicki Minaj,Beyonce,Ed Sheeran etc. that were really big!

ARTICLE:

Lady Gaga may not have beaten her old rival Katy Perry for the spot of highest-paid musician in 2015, but with a paycheck of $59 million, she doesn’t have all that much to be concerned about. Gaga continued to do what she is best known for over the past year by continually surprising her audience with brave music choices. In September 2014, she released Cheek to Cheek, an album of jazz standards performed as duets with Tony Bennett, and brought songs that most of her young fans had never heard back to popular consciousness. To promote the grammy-winning album, Gaga and Bennett went on a world tour, playing 66 shows during our scoring period and continuing in Europe this summer.

Music, though, is not the only place where Gaga seems to thrive off shock-value. Her over-the-top fashion choices continually draw media attention, and she has cashed out on her famous style. She is the face of Versace and has a deal with MAC, as well as her own Fame fragrance line. With her sixth album in the works and an upcoming role on American Horror Story, Gaga is no longer at the edge of glory—she has reached it.

Fiona Apple

Ap here :pray:

You better read the thread before leaving a comment :saladga:

yASSsss

You better read the thread before leaving a comment :saladga:

u better read  comments in the thread i mentioned..someone already posted about Gaga's rank :saladga: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Blue Jeans

She's the 4th Female overall on the list :legend:

So proud of her, when will the others with a "flop era" :proud:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Fiona Apple

u better read  comments in the thread i mentioned..someone already posted about Gaga's rank :saladga: 

Obviously sis. But the thread is not about Gaga.It's not even in the 'News' category.. The comments are a different thing..

yASSsss

Obviously sis. But the thread is not about Gaga.It's not even in the 'News' category.. The comments are a different thing..

i still dont get it..maybe u're right and this is a different topic, cuz Admin just gave me a WP for pointless post :sharon: 

Fiona Apple

i still dont get it..maybe u're right and this is a different topic, cuz Admin just gave me a WP for pointless post :sharon: 

:dies:

nikola

and thats with the flop era......if thats what floping means than i wanna flop tbh......

Also who are some of this people xDDD....never heard of then and never saw them

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

yASSsss

:dies:

ikr,he's such a douchebag :lana:

lxdygxga

What they said about her is just :applause:

*Lady Gaga may not have beaten her old rival Katy Perry for the spot of highest-paid musician in 2015, but with a paycheck of $59 million, she doesn’t have all that much to be concerned about. Gaga continued to do what she is best known for over the past year by continually surprising her audience with brave music choices. In September 2014, she released Cheek to Cheek, an album of jazz standards performed as duets with Tony Bennett, and brought songs that most of her young fans had never heard back to popular consciousness. To promote the grammy-winning album, Gaga and Bennett went on a world tour, playing 66 shows during our scoring period and continuing in Europe this summer.

Music, though, is not the only place where Gaga seems to thrive off shock-value. Her over-the-top fashion choices continually draw media attention, and she has cashed out on her famous style. She is the face of Versace and has a deal with MAC, as well as her own Fame fragrance line. With her sixth album in the works and an upcoming role on American Horror Story, Gaga is no longer at the edge of glory—she has reached it.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2015/06/29/lady-gagas-earnings-59-million-in-2015/

Fiona Apple

What they said about her is just :applause:

*Lady Gaga may not have beaten her old rival Katy Perry for the spot of highest-paid musician in 2015, but with a paycheck of $59 million, she doesn’t have all that much to be concerned about. Gaga continued to do what she is best known for over the past year by continually surprising her audience with brave music choices. In September 2014, she released Cheek to Cheek, an album of jazz standards performed as duets with Tony Bennett, and brought songs that most of her young fans had never heard back to popular consciousness. To promote the grammy-winning album, Gaga and Bennett went on a world tour, playing 66 shows during our scoring period and continuing in Europe this summer.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2015/06/29/lady-gagas-earnings-59-million-in-2015/

OMG that's awesome

Archived