💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

FORBES Top 10 highest paid Celebrities (Katy #3, Taylor #8)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Congrats to everyone on the list...and let's not be stupid as to use this list as "receipt". Talent is not money. Quality is not money. There's plenty of ****ty acts out there making a lot of cash, and there's a lot of talented, deep, intelligent musicians making next to nothing...so be reasonable, you guys...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

RE-released

It was a non event, only for fans only. :neyde:

All of y'all hating 7/11 too :fat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Vernier

Gaga $59m, she can finally pay Interscope back that $25m and still have some to spare. Queen of repaying ha debts :applause:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Iwontell

yet Beyoncé did close to nothing last year. And Gaga is barely higher. Let's not. :smh: 

Didn't she do the On The Run Tour and re-released her album last year?

And clothes, and a huge perfume line and on and on...but that's not the point.

Gaga and Bey are amazing and how much they earn should not be an indicative of how brilliant they are...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Fiona Apple

It was a non event, only for fans only. :neyde:

All of y'all hating 7/11 too :fat:

No it wasn't.. It was a decently promoted re-release..The fact that it didn't get attention doesn't mean it was only for fans (most people that are interested in her didn't want to spend money to buy the album again for 2 songs and a few remixes)

And clothes, and a huge perfume line and on and on...but that's not the point.
Gaga and Bey are amazing and how much they earn should not be an indicative of how brilliant they are...

Sorry I don't like Bey that much :teehee: She has a good voice and she is a good performer.But I can't see her as an artist

Kabexuela

Not bad for Gag's.  Her current net worth is 230 million.  Being that she has talent and a strong voice, she will have a lasting career.  

Redstreak

Taylor with 80 mil. Only being active for two months and no tour :giveup: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Bette Davis

Honestly I think it's so cool that she made it so high on this list. She works her äss off to get back on top and prove people wrong. I'm shocked at how she beat out so many other huge names despite being branded a 'failure' and 'flop' not long ago. She's coming for blood next year, watch out :queenga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Apparently, this gives Katy the record for highest earning female singer in a year, only 4 singers have done above 100m her, Madonna, Bey and Celine Dion, congrats to her!

Also congrats to Gaga, very respectable :applause: 

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Haroon

Taylor with 80 mil. Only being active for two months and no tour :giveup: 

This is exactly what makes me so excited to see next year's numbers for Taylor :wao: 

nikola

Earnings of 59M are very good! :) Congrats to Lady Gaga!

Forbes changed the way they calculated this list; Gaga would be much higher in the list in the other way.

She won much more than last year so… :) Oh, and some things money doesn't buy...like grammys and icon awards for songwriting and talent and we could go on

this so ****ing much..........

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Katy Perry earned 135 000 000 what the hell :excuseu: congrats to her but that's a lot of money for her skills... 

Archived