💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Official Trailer for Bitch Better Have My Money Video, Rihanna kidnaps

Navy

Featured Posts

Babel

Hoping that the rest of the video has this film vibe and it's not just 3 different scenes of her throwing money and smoking swaping every 4 seconds, because I'm already excited and expecting something big!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Wait this looks good, and I've never been a Rihanna fan :udidnt: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Even though I don't like the song I am kind of excited for the video now :gaga: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Illuminati

Riri comin for all the people who doubt her R8 era:omfgaga: never was a fan of her but this actually makes me curious about the turn R8 might take

Pharamon

Even more tragic than the song itself… I guess we'll have to see once the rest of the video is released. 

MqzsMlf.gif

this song is so great though...

HausofGabo

WHERE IS IT!?? is it TIDAL exclusive? :rip:

not out yet, it will be released on VEVO on Thursday.

I'm ready to get rihslayed :legend:

Judas Oyster

not out yet, it will be released on VEVO on Thursday.

I'm ready to get rihslayed :legend:

ooh okey thanks :D

Crap, mistook thursday with tuesday, was kinda ready now x.X

Tove Lo

The fact people are actually rooting for this song is just embarrassing. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

blacklistedd

The fact people are actually rooting for this song is just embarrassing. 

I can't respond to your status for some reason so ill just do it here since it still applies. How can you honestly even compare the two? For one BBHMM exceeds Pretty Girls production wise. Its an urban-centric track thats catchy and is an evolution from her previous forays into noisy trap territory. Idk, at first listen it seems a mess but its honestly a grower and honestly a great track. Granted, I cannot argue against the fact that they both utterly lack substance, etc but BBHMM lacks substance yet has some ****ing style and attitude. Pretty Girls doesn't notch any of the boxes and on top of that features pop pariah Iggy Azalea. I mean how much more embarrassing can that get?

Sister

I do not like this song, but I am excited to see this video and it feels like this week is going so slow that it will never be Thursday! I liked her other two recent videos and thought that both songs were better than this song, but hopefully this video will be good to her and make this song ear candy, like usual with Rihanna and radio play. This video seems like it will get things back into gear for Rihanna to be back in the hit trailing position that she is usually in, maybe she just needed a vacation and slowing things up during her promotions and pre press time was her only way to get that vacation.

She was great on Saturday Night Live too, got to give her credit, she makes a splash.

Excited for Thursday, I am all about new video premieres!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived