đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Sims 4!

WhoAskedOpinions

Featured Posts

WhoAskedOpinions

After searching (and failing) to find the perfect Lady Gaga sim in The Sims 4, I decided to take it upon myself to make her. Personally, I think I did an amazing job with it. If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me and I will do what I think looks best :) To clarify, she is made from scratch, I molded every bit of her to perfection on my own.

Now onto the sim! This is a recreation of "The Lady is a Tramp" look with Tony. I used lots of CC in addition to base game an EA's DLC. I have many more looks that I have ready to post, but still have to photoshop. If any of you create CC for TS4, please make an updated version of Gaga's tattoo's!! 

tumblr_nqoowm3t7A1sondfjo2_500.png

excuse the s***** photoshop :rip: 

tumblr_nqoowm3t7A1sondfjo1_1280.png

Sorry about the last pic, For some reason it looks a little squished. I assure you she is proportionate and not "squashed."

If you want to download her or any other of my creations, my name on the The Gallery is GranvilleRock (Don't ask, I made my Origin name when I was 8)

Edit: More posts of different looks are coming in the next few days :)

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Hexxx

WELL DONE! :applause:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

HausAlly

i used to do this in all my sims heres gags in sims 3 crying over some dead person 

TDHCsN8.png

FATCAT

There's a user on this site that makes and remakes Gaga music videos in the sims. It's quite amazing.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived