💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

PHOTO: Gaga looking hot while watching Chicago Pride

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Robotboy

inb4 they are just monsters gathering there waiting for her do get her ass down there :green:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Head Empty

Wait what, so now she has an apartment in Chicago, an apartment in New York and the house in Malibu? :duck:

Not that it matters but I'm genuinly confused :duck:

Rifek

I searched a little and some people say that Gaga was seen a few times in that Aqua building.

If Taylor is living there it's funny...

You know... Chicago FIRE star living in Aqua 

LOL xD

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

asana15

Not that it's a big deal, but people on Instagram are saying that it is not a PRIDE parade. It's a Mariachi festival. A PRIDE parade is on the other side of town. 

Ethan

You know, I was left scratching my head, too.  I had no idea she has an apartment here in Chicago.  :shocked:  I wonder if it's Taylor's and she just said "my apartment" on Instagram because what's hers is his and what's his is hers?

Also, that park you see in the pic was inaugurated in 2004 so I think it was Madonna who was inspired by it, tbh.  :yes:

guys lol she probably has multiple apartments in places, she probably just doesn't visit them as much as her LA home or her NYC apartment. 

Ethan

Wait what, so now she has an apartment in Chicago, an apartment in New York and the house in Malibu? :duck:

Not that it matters but I'm genuinly confused :duck:

well her hubby does WORK in Chicago and she probably likes to visit him from time to time, this woman's loaded, she rents apartments like hotel rooms. 

Bradley

I'm glad that she's not that kind of person who only celebrates pride on that day America legalizes same-s-x marriage. Some people were just following the trend and are not as supportive as Gaga is.

Bad Monster Kid

What's funny is the apartment she took the picture in is over looking Grant Park downtown. It's nowhere near boystown where the parade is held. No way she's overlooking the parade. Must be confused. 

giskardsb

TIME.com ‏@TIME  3h3 hours ago

Lady Gaga mistakes Chicago Mariachi Festival for Pride Parade http://ti.me/1dt9rlV 

Lady Gaga ‏@ladygaga  2h2 hours ago

@TIME I am proud in general and did not mistake anything I spent the entire day riding around the city seeing people celebrate.

Archived