💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Honesty Hour: Are you here for another jazz album?

BrooklynLover17

Featured Posts

BrooklynLover17

How would you feel for another jazz album? I personally wouldn't like it but I also wouldn't really mind it. But whatever makes gaga happy honestly. 

:awkney:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

I won't mind if she does what Michael Buble does and make it half jazz cover and half new tracks with jazz influence. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Robotboy

of course im not.

but i have to say i enjoyed the c2c era more than i thought i would!

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Tropico

Sure. Just not the next immediate release (LG6). But I'd like her to continue making Jazz later in the future for the sake of developing her vocals and expanding her musical horizons. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

FrankGutz

Yes please!! 1 per year, more music i totally will love

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Yeah. My problem with Cheek to Cheek is that it was just covers and I think it was a waste of Lady Gaga to not have original songs. But if they let her do something original in a future album, I would love it. But it's not gonna happen soon cause they already said the next Jazz album will be purely Cole Porter covers so :miley: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

super ultra

no

the first problem is all of the songs are covers. And the second is I don't really love jazz. If the CTC2 was like Back To Basics, I would be here for it :bye: 

You're all such a mess. C2C is the best singer of a generation singing timeless classics, it's literally a formula for a perfect album. It doesn't interfere with her pop releases to record these and they're amazing. I want more Jazz :bye:

Laceface

Personally not my cup of tea so I'd rather she didn't but at the end of the day it's whatever makes her happy. Not sure another immediate jazz album would be wise though

SlaeUrAnus

I do not mind, but I am not here for consecutive albums.

I need a Pop album or something. 

In my messy era.

Archived