other

Egypt's version of Punk'd featuring Paris Hilton

Luiz

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of chaos :fat:

What is she doing in Egypt, isn't it owned by ISIS?

or she was at Dubai?

No, it isn't. 

RAMROD

No, it isn't. 

That is good then :kisses:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lucifer

An egyptian TV channel called "Ramez in Control" aired this "prank" recently. Paris is tricked into believing that the airplane she's on, is going to crash. Everyone else around her is actors. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3141930/Pranked-Screaming-Paris-Hilton-thinks-s-going-die-Egyptian-TV-convinces-heiress-plane-going-revealing-s-joke.html

So what do you think? Is the TV channel taking this prank way to far? Should Paris sue? How would you react?

Ladey Gagz

I saw this and it's not funny, it's just sad and disgusting to do a prank like that :wtf: 

It's not as bad as that Asian channel that pretended a woman was a child's mother :saladga: That was just heartless and disgusting. 

Electric Venus

It's not as bad as that Asian channel that pretended a woman was a child's mother :saladga: That was just heartless and disgusting. 

link please

SlaeUrAnus

I hate her, but this was disgusting. 

Bang out of order and if I was her, I would fire the pranksters ass!

In my messy era.

Paris was calmed comparing to the other celebs, they usually beat the crap out of him and every word they say is bleeped  

Haroon

@Lucifer Merged your thread into the existing thread :yes: I'll add your article link to the OP and the current video though because the previous one was removed for some reason :laughga: 

Lucifer

@Lucifer Merged your thread into the existing thread :yes: I'll add your article link to the OP and the current video though because the previous one was removed for some reason :laughga: 

oops 

nikola

i dont find this funny at all.....u can see that she was really scared

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived