other

Gaga RT and answers to the violence at the IstanbulPride

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Preach the gospel Gaga. :applause: I love when she speaks out on social issues. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Hurem

I'm so glad she speaks out about stuff like this, I'll always respect her for that.

barnabesk

So proud that she talks about this issue. Gaga should kick Erdogan's butt with her high heels

Shadow

At least they didn't use real bullets. It could have been much worse. It could have been like Syria or all the other horrible things that happen in this world to innocent people.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

ceminay

America and the EU supported this Islamist government for the past 13 years, they still do. I bet they're happy.

Last year Istanbul pride had +100k people, in 2003 this number was only 30 people. This year many municipalities, mayors of Istanbul, the gay US consul who is married to a Turkish guy and biggest political parties attended Istanbul pride, donated pride flags, organised LGBT seminars etc. Turkish people aren't as homophobic as you would imagine, but our government is. This is what happens when governments feel the people of their countries are getting rid of homophobia and start seeing this social enlightenment as a threat, they're scared and they won't succeed.

liberacorpus

I JUST ADORE HER FOR THIS. I love how she feels responsible and reacts to these kind of madness. Im proud to be on the right side alongside her. 

Bad Bromance

Preach it, sis! I love that she's talking about international LGBT issues. There are still so many countries where gays have zero rights and are even being prosecuted. 

Yes, that's why I love Gaga so much!  She truly cares about LGBT issues not just in the United States, but all over the world!  What I love most is that she has no fvcks to give if the government in those countries are up in arms because of her incendiary comments.   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Unknown A

not a happy day for sure , I wasn't there but i am physically exhausted (been reading conversations on whatsapp group of my friends that are at the Istanbul Pride , tweets of people etc.)  Love you Gaga , thanks for everything. 

Melech

At least they didn't use real bullets. It could have been much worse. It could have been like Syria or all the other horrible things that happen in this world to innocent people.

you can't compare turkey with Syria. :smh:

very sad sad that this happened on European ground. Even parts of Europe have long way to go

Archived