life

PHOTOS: Cheek To Cheek Tour Backstage

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

At first I thought it was 1 picture where Gaga was standing in front of a black screen on the right and some random woman on the left was looking at Gaga holding the apple :messga:

Kermit

snow white teas...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

LePetitGAGABLover

NNNNNNNNN I can't tell if she's wearing a wig or if its her real hair:later:

She looks good though:pray: 

Gaga Monster

It looks like she's smoking in the second picture

GGD Presidential Elections

Head Empty

It looks like she's smoking in the second picture

Yeah she's also holding a lighter in her right hand, but I can't tell what she's smoking. Is it the apple? :laughga:

Supersonic

Yeah she's also holding a lighter in her right hand, but I can't tell what she's smoking. Is it the apple? :laughga:

Judging by the looks of Freddie in the background they probably made a bong out of the apple and she's smoking weed. :laughga:

Head Empty

Judging by the looks of Freddie in the background they probably made a bong out of the apple and she's smoking weed. :laughga:

That was my first thought as well but I didn't know if that's even possible + didn't want to make a fool out of myself :messga::laughga:

Supersonic

That was my first thought as well but I didn't know if that's even possible + didn't want to make a fool out of myself :messga::laughga:

You can build a bong out of almost everything :laughga:

lego

well damn :rip: 

did you see this @Luiz ? :fat: 

FreePalestine

artRaver

You can even see the smoke. 420 blaze it, gagz. :excuseu:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

well damn :rip: 

did you see this @Luiz ? :fat: 

i call it an apple pipe but omg :giveup: takes me back to 2012 when i was too afraid to buy a pipe from the smoke shop and wasted so many apples :deadbanana: 

you could eat part of the apple when you were done tho :green: gotta be healthy

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Archived