music news

Britney & Tayor Remain Frontrunners For Super Bowl Halftime Show

Godney

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

If it was between the two, at this moment, I am certain Taylor would get it. I'm sure she would do well, she's a constant professional, though I don't think she puts on many big spectacles. Britney, however, is known for putting on big theatrical performances with all the bells and whistles. There is absolutely nothing wrong with what Taylor does on stage, but I think people would perhaps expect her to go very big as a leading Pop It Girl, right? So even if she put on a great performance, people might consider it lackluster if she didn't go big? If Britney put her all in it, I'm sure she would put on a great show, unfortunately the lip syncing might do her in.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Runway

I want gaga to do it! She has so many hits and an image thats slowly recovering from 2011-2013. She's family friendly enough since Oscars.

plus gaga did say she was planning some exciting performances :creep:

LetsGetHigh

If Britney does perform, she better work hard on it. If she will perform like she's been performing lately, she WILL get a lot of hate.

LoveandMagic

Not too sure why some people aren't here for Gaga performing some day. She's more than earned her spot. If she didn't do something cool everytime there was a chance she might receive backlash, we wouldn't have had so many iconic performances, fashion, and music from her. I don't want a "safe" singer putting on a predictable show with a generic performance. I want something truly dynamic, with powerful music and a singer with a strong presence. So hopefully within the next few years, she will get her chance. If not it will be a shame.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Kacey Elizabeth

Not too sure why some people aren't here for Gaga performing some day. She's more than earned her spot. If she didn't do something cool everytime there was a chance she might receive backlash, we wouldn't have had so many iconic performances, fashion, and music from her. I don't want a "safe" singer putting on a predictable show with a generic performance. I want something truly dynamic, with powerful music and a singer with a strong presence. So hopefully within the next few years, she will get her chance. If not it will be a shame.

This. :applause:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

GGD has spoken. ITS BRINEY B*TCH

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Nicole

Doesn't Taylor have a contract with Diet Coke or something? Wouldn't that stop her from performing bc Pepsi?

I'd love to see Britney do it tbh

And i'd love for Gaga to do it someday, but maybe after the next album is released bc I'm assuming her + her label/team are gonna work to get her name back on the charts etc and such performances would be extremely beneficial. 

Redstreak

Taylor's IKYWT Brits performance was amazing so I'd be here for ha

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

GreenEyes

Britney would be awful. I love her but she doesn't put any effort into anything. Maybe back in the day before 2007, but now she's done with. At least Madonna has always put effort into her work ever since she started and her Super Bowl performance was great. 

RAMROD

Taylor will get this one, she is the ruler now.

Also, Britney have commitment in Vegas and not allowed to perform elsewhere by contract.

She even did pre-recorded for BMA last month or so.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived