Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney & Tayor Remain Frontrunners For Super Bowl Halftime Show

Godney

Featured Posts

These are just rumours. Taylor won't do it because of her contract with Coca Cola and Britney shouldn't do it. She doesn't sing live, her dance moves aren't as good as they were before and she will be compared to Beyoncé and Katy who really set the bar high. I'm pretty sure the next SP performer won't be female. Idk who else could tho :duck:.

underneath the pine

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

2012: Madonna

2013: Beyonce

2014: Bruno

2015: Katy

2016: If it isn't Taylor, I think a rock band or maybe hip hop artist? A lot of pop in 5 years. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Creyk

It was already confirmed that Taylor will NOT do it next year.

Hollywoodlife is just doing it for clicks and to keep traffic high on their site.

Pain of fame1

Not here for a basic Taylor performance with bad vocals and neither for a lyp sync-ed mess. HERE FOR GAGA. C'MON!

gagaisitalian

I really want to see Britney do it. I know they will do mostly throwbacks and that would be amazing.

Jester

2012: Madonna

2013: Beyonce

2014: Bruno

2015: Katy

2016: If it isn't Taylor, I think a rock band or maybe hip hop artist? A lot of pop in 5 years. 

Perfect time for RockGa's debut :pray:

Pierre

Perfect time for RockGa's debut :pray:

Here for that :wao:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Ladey Gagz

I'm here for both, but more for Britney just because Taylor can do it later but not Britney

Lets hope that it is Britney because her career must end. The fact that 100 million people will watch it makes me have faith that there still are people on this planet that will push this fraud on her retirement  because what happened in the last 5 years it is unacceptable. She cant sing. She cant dance. Even her directors cant make a decent music video with all the doubles and editing because she is dancing worse than most grandmothers. I must say. At this point, I prefer to be a fan of a real robot singer than this.

ShockPop

Gaga will do it to launch her new album.

Her set will feature a 12 minute piano solo.

I am amazed on how many people wants Britney. She didnt a live tv performance in years. All were prerecorded and all were playback. I know that Taylor isnt the best performer, but seriously Rebbeca Black is a better option than Britney.

Archived