šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney & Tayor Remain Frontrunners For Super Bowl Halftime Show

Godney

Featured Posts

Pierre

Here for Britney, so in 2017 (:derpga:) Gaga will be praised for being a true performer.Ā :hunty:

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Here for Godney as usual :legend:Ā I feel like she'd shake the place down tbh :yes:Ā 

šŸ–¤

Brooke Hoegan

guys, Gaga is not doing it...
she doesn't have enough (recent) hits, what would she perform, Born This Way ? :lolgaga:

Taylor has enough hits and career long enough, I'm indifferent towards her tho

and Britney is just not able to do it...

I would be so happy to see a Britney performance but I don't think it would be good for Britney herself. She's very clearly nervous and uncomfortable on stage in recent years and she shouldn't be made to deal with the backlash she would get.

Babel

Here for Britney, but she's Awkney now, it would be worse for her and her image, just like X Factor was.

GagaMyBlood95

Gaga should wait for another year or two :yes:Ā 

I would like to see Britney!

nikola

hmmm tbh i dont want any of them.....like taylor gets so boring dueing her performances....at least for me....she has good songs but live i am just not here for her.....

and britney....well her performing skills today are not like they used to be and there is just way to muchĀ lip syncing in her performances.......

is there any ohter artist that can do it next year..... i mean i love gaga but i feel like there is no way she will do it nect year....cuz she does not have album out......and she is not releasing nothing this year.....as far as we know...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

HighwayGuy

guys, Gaga is not doing it...
she doesn't have enough (recent) hits, what would she perform, Born This Way ? :lolgaga:

If Gaga is featured on RedOne's & Adele's lead singles, releases TIHTY and also releases her lead single before the SuperBowl then there is definitely enough recent material to performĀ :pray:

Ā 

Taylor is OBVIOUSLY going to perform though, she has had a huge era and will be the Superbowl's first choice as the hottest singer right now just like Katy Perry was after PRISMĀ 

Iwontell

Taylor will do it. It makes total sense. She's on the top of the world now andĀ Katy did it, so ppl will naturally want to see her rival do it as well...the comparisons on the following day...so much unnecessary drama...

As for Britney, if she really does it and doesn't sing live, she'll get some flack, but who cares...her fans will be satisfied...

GagaĀ may never do the halftime show...she'd do a great job, I'm sure, but she would get a lot **** as well, like "Dude, she's overweight", "No, that's music for gays!", etc., so I'm kind of glad she's not even on the run for the gig...also, if she did it next year (or for the next 5/6 years), the comparisons with Katy would come up immediately andĀ rekindle the 2013 rivalry, and I'm so ****ing tired of that...Ā 

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

GODNEY NEEDS TO DO IT, IF NOT GƔDGA!!!!!!

Ā 

It was already confirmed earlier today that Taylor is not doing it

bionic

Surely Taylor wouldn't like the fact that she doesn't get paid to do it..? :fat:Ā 

buy bionic

Pierre

guys, Gaga is not doing it...Ā she doesn't have enough (recent) hits, what would she perform, Born This Way ? :lolgaga:

Beyonce did it in 2013 when her latest hit (in the setlist) was in like 2009. :duck:Ā Of course she can do it, she has poker face, just dance, paparazzi, bad romance, telephone, born this way, the edge of glory,Ā applause and even DWUW. and maybe 2 from the next album :pray:

Of course, it won't be in 2016 o 2017.Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Archived